Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Super Lambert,,We need to show him

on sat,if on, how much the bloke is a top man,and in way of thanks,chant his name until kick off! ..Gotta feel sorry for burnley fans though, they wanted lambert and even their 2nd choice,the hibs manager,has turned them down

[quote user="Lambert is King"]We should show our appreciation for McNally as well. Quite clearly he has a lot to do with this and has probably saved our club[/quote]

Super super Paul, super paul super paul Lambert, I''ll start it in the Barclay, followed by there''s only one Mcnally Ok pick the flys out of the spelling see if I care

[quote user="Lambert is King"]How about Paul Lambert is one of us one of us one of us Paul Lambert is one of us and ( either ) we all love him or he hates colchester[/quote]

This is great (Y)

Loved singing it for Alan Lee last season.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Lambert is King"]We should show our appreciation for McNally as well. Quite clearly he has a lot to do with this and has probably saved our club[/quote]

Super super Paul, super paul super paul Lambert, I''ll start it in the Barclay, followed by there''s only one Mcnally Ok pick the flys out of the spelling see if I care

[/quote]

Totally agree with this ......................extraordinary support for the extraordinary act of loyalty

[quote user="Barclaybred"]on sat,if on, how much the bloke is a top man,and in way of thanks,chant his name until kick off! ..Gotta feel sorry for burnley fans though, they wanted lambert and even their 2nd choice,the hibs manager,has turned them down[/quote]

they will have to settle for grayson - what a shame [;)]

"McNally, McNally...proud of Mac Nally ...You''re more than chief exec. to me (REPEAT) To the tune of "Sally"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB3qRxHMuJQ

Defo. OT, I wonder how many people are going to be there due to the weather? I would say that there may only be around 16000.

How about the old Safri/Status Quo song?Here we goHere we goHere we goLambert is better than MourinhoHere we goJocking all over the world [;)]