Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Norwich v's Exeter City - Score predictions**

[quote user="Dogger in Top 2"]

................If it''s still on!!

2-2 Draw

Martin with a double

[/quote]

Match abandoned 64th minute with us 2-0 up.

1-0 after Exeter build a wall of snow in thier goal for each half and place 11 men and 3 snow men behind the ball all game. Nelson to score with an overhead kick. Darrell Russel will be wearing a short sleeve shirt, but will also have gloves, bobble hat and a Tom Baker Dr Who style scraf on.

Norwich to win 4-0. Will score all in the second half towrads the River end (Like we should all second halfs) Starting in the 60th minute with a Holt Bullet Header from a LAppin freekick.

Are scores Holt HAt-trick and the Doc

We''re on a great run at the moment, Lambert has just re-stated his commitment to the club, therefore player morale is really high, full house, so I''ll go for 4-0 - assuming the game goes ahead of course.

Wandsworth Canary has the best prediction yet. I disagree with his final score, but it is hilarious!

Riding his snowman themed coattails, I will predict a 4-0 thumping. Thumpity thump thump, thumpity thump thump, look at Norwich go!

3-0

Holt, Hoolahan, R.Martin.

R.Martin seems to be havng a few good long range attempts that are either really well saved or scrape the woodwork and one of them is bound to fly in soon, so thats why I picked him!

And of course the game will go ahead!!!!  Be positive!!!!!  OTBC!!!!!

anyone who lives in norwich: is it bad weather there?

2-1 , If we play.

The 3pm heavy snowfall didn''t happen so who knows. BBC forecasts seem highly unreliable and change from hour to hour.

I''m gonna say 1-0 super Wes with a penalty after super Chrissy brought down to the delight of super Mr Lambert and the super fans, all in all a super day overall.