Sign in to follow this  
FatboySlimfast

Sundays referee?

Does anyone know who the referee is for sunday? A mate of mine said he heard it was the same ref we had against millwall but couldn''t remember his name. From what i remember he was quite fair and gave Huckerby a fair bit of protection, booking a couple of millwall players in the process.

On another note he also said that Westlake is struggling to be fit after picking up a knock against stoke. This is the only player in the binners team who gives me the slightest concern. He seems to have the nack of arriving in the box at the right time and has scored a few already this season. He''s also their only contender for the player of the season award so i will be even more confident of a big city win if he''s out injured.

A guy called Mark Clattenburg (sorry if it''s spelt wrong!) Yeah he reffed Millwall at home earlier in the season.

It would be fantastic if Westlake didn''t make it. A handy midfielder who has scored 4 in their last 6. Wouldn''t suprise me if Royle is just keeping us guessing though and knows full well he''ll make it.

I think it''s a guy called Mark Clattenburg and yes he refereed our home match against Millwall this season.

Well Tuesdays referee was certainly inept and his lack of bottle in making any decisions either in our or Albions favour cannot have been failed to have been noticed by the Assessor, assuming there was one. I doubt Mr Curson will progress much further in his chosen profession, but then again I thought that about Andy D''Urso or Uriah Rennie so expect him next season for Man U against Arsenal for title decider next year.

FA never has an organization been better named.