Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Re: Hoolahan sold to Boro!

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/149157cd0c_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/149157cd0c_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/quote]Hey, where''d you find my profile pic?

Outside of your bedroom in the real world there is an amazing thing Brendan, they are called women. Now at your age you and the women things are full of hormones and great things can happen. Now throw that picture of Holty and those tissues away and get out there younge man.

When you get to my age the womans hormones have gone and they prefer paracetemol so make hay whilst the sun shines and all that.

[quote user="morty"][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/149157cd0c_thumb.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

I actually, quite like that particular piccy.....

...very much, I may add....

I swear no one can take a joke, but if Its Mr.Chops or someone else, then ha de harrrr? [:(]

[quote user="Brendan"]I swear no one can take a joke, but if Its Mr.Chops or someone else, then ha de harrrr? [:(][/quote]Replace "Mr. Chops or someone else" with "funny"...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendan"]I swear no one can take a joke, but if Its Mr.Chops or someone else, then ha de harrrr? [:(]
[/quote]

Replace "Mr. Chops or someone else" with "funny"...

[/quote]

Couldn''t have put it better myself.

Still, it ups the old post count, hey Brendan? Long way to go though, some people have racked up over 10K by posting pointless crap.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendan"]I swear no one can take a joke, but if Its Mr.Chops or someone else, then ha de harrrr? [:(][/quote]Replace "Mr. Chops or someone else" with "funny"...[/quote]

Still, it ups the old post count, hey Brendan? Long way to go though, some people have racked up over 10K by posting pointless crap.

[/quote]That''s it!  YOU ARE TRIPLE HELIX HEXED! [li][li][li]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendan"]I swear no one can take a joke, but if Its Mr.Chops or someone else, then ha de harrrr? [:(][/quote]Replace "Mr. Chops or someone else" with "funny"...[/quote]

[/quote]Mmm yeah, Im trying hard, but to no ovail (quality spelling [:)])

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Brendan"]I swear no one can take a joke, but if Its Mr.Chops or someone else, then ha de harrrr? [:(]
[/quote]

Replace "Mr. Chops or someone else" with "funny"...

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s it!  YOU ARE TRIPLE HELIX HEXED! [li][li][li]
[/quote]

Christ, I think I''ve lost my virginity.......

He''s not going for 2 reasons.

1st he''s not scottish

2nd borough are not going to make play off and have started to settle for another year in the championship , so they dont have 3million + to sign him .