Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Heavy Snow in Norwich

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Measured 11 inches on our lawn this afternoon, and more is falling as I type.  I HATE snow [:(][/quote]

Thats more than they have in Yorkshire who they thought had the highest snowfall, guess they are wrong.

[/quote]

One of my friends in Yorkshire today said he had over a foot in his back garden.  I will have to take some photo''s and put them on facebook, to go with my other sno picture on there from the last lot of snow.

[/quote]

Being serious now WAY are you saying you''ve had 11 inches of snow fall in the past couple of days in Dereham because thats a lot when most of North Norfolk hasn''t had half that?

Did you mean centimetres [:)][:)]

[/quote]

No she''s been measuring a very short snowman![;)]

[/quote]

Now if I had of said that...............

How much snow have you got in Kings Lynn Beauseant and will you be able to get to the game if it goes ahead?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Measured 11 inches on our lawn this afternoon, and more is falling as I type.  I HATE snow [:(][/quote]

Thats more than they have in Yorkshire who they thought had the highest snowfall, guess they are wrong.

[/quote]

I''ve been caught out exagerating inches as well [:$]

[/quote]

That will teach you to stop putiing your foot in your mouth Nutty.

[quote user="cityangel"]

How much snow have you got in Kings Lynn Beauseant and will you be able to get to the game if it goes ahead?

[/quote]

Father Christmas has rewarded his work by lending hin Rudolph so look out for a fast sleigh with a minature driver and 8 tiny reindeer belting along the A47

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

About a couple of inches. My son works in Norwich and says that we have more here than there. I certainly plan to be there (particularly as it''s the Butler''s round), but will obviously take a view in the morning. At the moment it would take wild horses to keep me from game!

As for you Butler I was tempted to say that it was a snow model of me just to make it easy for you and Pete, but you didn''t miss out![:D]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]for those interested it has stopped snowing now
[/quote]

That didn''t last too long then [:)]

Was talking to my father who lives in Bungay earlier, where he''s said it''s been snowing for most of the evening, and he told me the police are to advise whether the game shoudl be on or not tomorrow morning at 10am.

i will update again on the weather tonight before i go to bed and again about 9 tomorrow morning but will be out for the rest of the day after that so someone else will hopefully carry on

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]for those interested it has stopped snowing now[/quote]

That didn''t last too long then [:)]

[/quote]nah just a quickie CA[;)]

Haevy snow in North Norfolk for the last hour and its still snowing.