Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

weather please

Anyone else mad enough to be up like me can you tell me what the weather is doing in norwich?

ON my phone it says it snowing but that''s often wrong

It was just coming down quite heavy, but now its stopped again, it''s very stop start as the wind is strong and there''s no consistant cloud cover. It could go any which way by to be honest....

Hmm I''m expecting bad news in the morning then.

Shame as.I was going to take the gf who hates football and try to convert her.

Never mind

I definitely wouldn''t give up hope yet, infact I would say the game will more than likely go on, but it''ll be a huge struggle for everyone from afar to get there. Especially rural folk....

South East has had more snow overnight and forecast more from late afternoon. so that''s going to make coming home after the match tricky for any other exiled supporters living in this region.

Forecast for Norfolk is light snow showers later [st]

Anyone got updates?

NL I''d wait for a warmer game to introduce your gf to football. If she''s bored and freezing cold, she won''t be a happy bunny. Nothing more unsexy than a whining woman because she''s not happy, freezing cold, fed up and bored. Could create issues you didn''t know existed. Don''t go there is my advice.

hows this for madness?  ive just got back from taking the mother in law to work.  the roads are thick ice and snow.  I was wheel spinning in 3rd gear,  lol. i really cant see that the game will go ahead today.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]Anyone else mad enough to be up like me can you tell me what the weather is doing in norwich?

ON my phone it says it snowing but that''s often wrong[/quote]This is really quite similar behaviour to asking if the trains are running isn''t it and look what happened there?[6]

At work in Thetford at the moment.Journey in was not great. It was blowing a blizzard coming through Mundford, but Radio Norfolk seems confident that it will go ahead.

Hour by hour forecast says there''s a snow shower due around 9am and another one around 3pm, cloudy in between and possibly some sun around midday.  Cold wind.

Snowing again but not heavily.  The killer is the wind, it''s a North Easterly, quite strong and it strips the skin off you.  Wrap up warm if you''re going today, extra layers and thermals if possible.

If you go to netweather.tv there''s various regional forums - full of weather nerds (not that I''m one you understand) - on the bottom left of the homepage. Having said that, I''ve just looked & the East Anglia one has disappeared! it''ll doubtless reappear soon.The BBC weather site also gives a predictive rolling map for your area.

Sadly I can''t see how it will go ahead considering just about every other game is off as well!

I''m travelled up last night from Devon (my usual home game routine) and had no probs but I''m feeling nervous today that the Council may say the streets aren''t safe. Fingers crossed!

Snowing heavily here in North Norfolk plus we had loads last night.

[quote user="cityangel"]Snowing heavily here in North Norfolk plus we had loads last night.[/quote]

Snow drifts in Shipmeadow, went walking round the fields and paddocks, now I know how Hardy Kruger felt lol

Couple of inches overnight in central Norwich, snowing and on and off this morning, just had quite a heavy shower.