Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Anyone going to walsall game again?

benedictgr, fancy having a game sometime in feef, seeing as we both seem to have pretty decent stats? [:)]

Supposed to be going but cant see it going ahead if im honest. Problem is I forked out about £20 for train tickets and I aint gonna get it back if it gets called off.

[quote user="benedictgr"]Yeahh i drove last time and its alright the club giving the money back to people who went on coaches, but what about us who drove or went by train. My boyfriend Roy is a really big norwich fan though so he wants to go.[/quote]Is this guy for real? [:S] I mean he had his picture as an Ipswich badge, now he''s saying he''s a Norwich fan, who''s homosexual. Now im not saying theres anything wrong with that, cause theres not. It just sounds a bit, well made up.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="benedictgr"]Yeahh i drove last time and its alright the club giving the money back to people who went on coaches, but what about us who drove or went by train. My boyfriend Roy is a really big norwich fan though so he wants to go.[/quote]Is this guy for real? [:S] I mean he had his picture as an Ipswich badge, now he''s saying he''s a Norwich fan, who''s homosexual. Now im not saying theres anything wrong with that, cause theres not. It just sounds a bit, well made up. [/quote]Completely so.And trying to use the homosexual angle to get a rise, then take moral high ground.Boring troll, and not very good at it either.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/17500c2448_thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Brendan, Ben is actually your mate so why are you questioning him when you know whats going on?

I don''t think your other mate Roy would be too happy if you''re calling him gay either. ;)

Oh dear - Looks like you''ve both been rumbled. Now go stick your easycap device up your ginger and white cats chute and laugh like Beavis & Butthead together... :)

Oh to be young again (And have the internet!!!) :D

I honestly dont have a clue what you are talking about. I know Roy as he is my brother, but I just added this other benedictgr guy on xbox last night. I think he''s trying to get to me by calling my brother gay? [N]

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="benedictgr"]Yeahh i drove last time and its alright the club giving the money back to people who went on coaches, but what about us who drove or went by train. My boyfriend Roy is a really big norwich fan though so he wants to go.[/quote]Is this guy for real? [:S] I mean he had his picture as an Ipswich badge, now he''s saying he''s a Norwich fan, who''s homosexual. Now im not saying theres anything wrong with that, cause theres not. It just sounds a bit, well made up. [/quote]and his post count is staying at 4, depsite doing more than double that....

There is no chance of a thaw by Tuesday, no underground heating, so anybody that thinks the game will be on is totally deluded IMO.

There is a pitch inspection at Walsall on Monday but i live about 10 miles away and i think you can take it as read that it will be called off again.