Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich v Exeter - Team News/Match Thread

Final whistle goes and 3-1 means business is done.Leeds 1-1 Wycombe is a result.And Oli Johnson looks very impressive!

[quote user="spainboy"]Why.?? We are a mountain ahead of you.Leeds will win the league. One point towards promotion and still only lost one game all season. The gap is too big for u to catch us.

Any of you who think you will take top spot is deluded to high heaven.[/quote]That didn''t take long.

[quote user="spainboy"]Why.?? We are a mountain ahead of you.Leeds will win the league. One point towards promotion and still only lost one game all season. The gap is too big for u to catch us. Any of you who think you will take top spot is deluded to high heaven.[/quote]

It''s you who''s deluded if you think it''s all over at this point in time. What happens when Beckford finally leaves before the end of the month?

[quote user="spainboy"]Why.?? We are a mountain ahead of you.Leeds will win the league. One point towards promotion and still only lost one game all season. The gap is too big for u to catch us.

Any of you who think you will take top spot is deluded to high heaven.[/quote]Will you just shut up you annoying little pest!Nice to see last weeks Cup triumph has done wonders for your league form lol

Anyone else amazed we are actually in the position to talk about winning the league, given where we in mid-september?I dont think it will happen, frankly we have to make sure we stay ahead of charlton and colchester first and foremost, but its an entertaining thought.

Howson scored today. Leeds played the same as they did after the Liverpool game, pretty average. You won, we drew.Its one game. If thishappened every week id be worried but we took full points over the christmas period and if you think that Norwich wont draw any game from now til the end of the season needs their head testing.

Face it. The gap is massive especially when Leeds are taking 2.45 on average a game this season. Even if we took 1.85 points now we would finish on 100 points.

You have been convincing yourselves for months now that you will overtake Leeds and its still 6 points, a game in hand and a better GD for Leeds.

But keep believing anyway if it keeps you going!!

Any of you who think you will take top spot is deluded to high heaven.[/quote]I agree with spainboy, he''s a true visionary. Realistic, even handed, what a great guy to have on our messageboard even if he does support an opposing team, not like some of the other mouthy knowall tw*ts you sometimes get on here. 

[quote user="spainboy"]Howson scored today. Leeds played the same as they did after the Liverpool game, pretty average. You won, we drew.Its one game. If thishappened every week id be worried but we took full points over the christmas period and if you think that Norwich wont draw any game from now til the end of the season needs their head testing.

Face it. The gap is massive especially when Leeds are taking 2.45 on average a game this season. Even if we took 1.85 points now we would finish on 100 points.

You have been convincing yourselves for months now that you will overtake Leeds and its still 6 points, a game in hand and a better GD for Leeds.

But keep believing anyway if it keeps you going!![/quote]Lose to Swindon and us and it''s down to 3 points.If you think you''ve won it already than more fool you.

Thanks for your company everyone, great result for us today, well done lads [:D]

[quote user="spainboy"]Howson scored today. Leeds played the same as they did after the Liverpool game, pretty average. You won, we drew.Its one game. If thishappened every week id be worried but we took full points over the christmas period and if you think that Norwich wont draw any game from now til the end of the season needs their head testing. Face it. The gap is massive especially when Leeds are taking 2.45 on average a game this season. Even if we took 1.85 points now we would finish on 100 points. You have been convincing yourselves for months now that you will overtake Leeds and its still 6 points, a game in hand and a better GD for Leeds. But keep believing anyway if it keeps you going!![/quote]

You drew at home to Wycombe !!!  Face it Spainboy, that is a complete disaster. We beat them on their own ground last week.  The case rests !! [:D]  

[quote user="spainboy"]Howson scored today. Leeds played the same as they did after the Liverpool game, pretty average. You won, we drew.Its one game. If thishappened every week id be worried but we took full points over the christmas period and if you think that Norwich wont draw any game from now til the end of the season needs their head testing. Face it. The gap is massive especially when Leeds are taking 2.45 on average a game this season. Even if we took 1.85 points now we would finish on 100 points. You have been convincing yourselves for months now that you will overtake Leeds and its still 6 points, a game in hand and a better GD for Leeds. But keep believing anyway if it keeps you going!![/quote]

youve just drawn to a team that we smashed both home and away! the longer beckford is with you and playing you will struggle. the guy clearly doesnt want to be there anymore and i think he is now starting to disrupt your camp. i beleive we will catch you, and pretty soon too.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="spainboy"]Howson scored today. Leeds played the same as they did after the Liverpool game, pretty average. You won, we drew.Its one game. If thishappened every week id be worried but we took full points over the christmas period and if you think that Norwich wont draw any game from now til the end of the season needs their head testing.

But keep believing anyway if it keeps you going!![/quote]Lose to Swindon and us and it''s down to 3 points.If you think you''ve won it already than more fool you.[/quote]

Leeds are going up automatically Thats all that matters for me whichever way it''s done but Leeds will win the league. You need to worry about Charlton and Colchester on your tails.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

youve just drawn to a team that we smashed both home and away! the longer beckford is with you and playing you will struggle. the guy clearly doesnt want to be there anymore and i think he is now starting to disrupt your camp. i beleive we will catch you, and pretty soon too.

[/quote]

Hahaha!!! Ok son.

Post of the week surely!!

[quote user="spainboy"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote] Hahaha!!! Ok son. Post of the week surely!![/quote]

we chased down charlton despite them being on good form, we will catch you next. everyone knows leeds is a team of bottlers, they been proving for season after season in recent years.

Thanks everyone for making this exiled fan not miss out on the game completely, even though the snow foiled my intention to go to the game. Had 2-3 inches so far today so I made the right decision to stay at home. And it''s still snowing now.

Great result lads. Keep the pressure up. OTBC!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]

Thanks everyone for making this exiled fan not miss out on the game completely, even though the snow foiled my intention to go to the game. Had 2-3 inches so far today so I made the right decision to stay at home. And it''s still snowing now.

Great result lads. Keep the pressure up. OTBC!

[/quote]

Thankyou for your input too, I share your frustration as not being able to get there but it doesn''t hurt so much now that we''ve won does it? [:)]

I find it hilarious how Spainboy feels the need to come on here every week and look for reinsurance from opposition fans to tell him that Leeds can''t be touched, deep down he must fear the worse. The Leeds wobble starts now?

Given the sheer number of people claiming Darel Russell to be our most ''underrated'' player....Are we in danger of now ''rating'' him?.... Don''t think you could call him our ''unsung'' hero.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="spainboy"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote] Hahaha!!! Ok son. Post of the week surely!![/quote]

we chased down charlton despite them being on good form, we will catch you next. everyone knows leeds is a team of bottlers, they been proving for season after season in recent years.

[/quote]

You have done your little bit of business in the window. We havent done ours yet.

Trying to catch a team that has lost one game all season and hasnt lost at home in OVER a year.

Ok. You go for it. I guess it will make u feel good wishing anyway.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Given the sheer number of people claiming Darel Russell to be our most ''underrated'' player....Are we in danger of now ''rating'' him?.... Don''t think you could call him our ''unsung'' hero.[/quote]He is are own Makelele, the highest rated underrated player of all time.

[quote user="spainboy"]Howson scored today. Leeds played the same as they did after the Liverpool game, pretty average. You won, we drew.Its one game. If thishappened every week id be worried but we took full points over the christmas period and if you think that Norwich wont draw any game from now til the end of the season needs their head testing.

But keep believing anyway if it keeps you going!![/quote] Don''t get too optomistic on the title yet SB. We''ve closed the gap on you even more and we''re only halfway through the season. You''re in the cup still, giving you more fixtures and increasing your chances of fatigue, injuries and suspensions and we only have league fixtures left to play. If Beckford leaves there''s no certainty that it will or won''t affect the side, but at this point in the season a few years back Arsenal were doing really well in the Premier League then lost Eduardo to a broken leg. Where did Arsenal finish - 3rd. Leeds look favourites for the title at the moment, but all can change. I was very surprised you only managed a draw at home to 2nd from bottom Wycombe today - we did a double over them.