Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich v Exeter - Team News/Match Thread

Team news...

Forster, Martin, Doherty, Nelson, Drury, Smith, Russell, Lappin, Hoolahan, Martin, Holt.

Not sure who subs are yet.

CMON NORWICH

I assume that you decided not to make the journey.Well , leaving now for the ground.Lets hope the table looks like this by 4.45 pm today

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/xbljtd.gif[/IMG]

13. Declan Rudd  (GK)

2. Jon Otsemobor

4. Matthew Gill

17. Tom Adeyemi

24. Anthony McNamee

27. Cody McDonald

32. Oli Johnson

Good to see Russell Martin, Martin and Russell playing. I heard the Moose on Talksport during the week state that we had signed a player called Martin Russell, but I''ve certainly not see any confirmation of this yet !!  [:D]

Quiet on here today! Gutted I can''t make the match, but it''s 32°C in northern Australia which kind of makes up for it, seeing the chaos at home!

Congratulations to the 250 or so Exeter fans that have made it.

Still glad I''m here at home though considering the way the weather is outside.

Got this thread, Radio Norfolk on-line and Pink Un live coverage. That''s the best alternative to being there I guess plus it''s warmer at home!

Norwich: Forster, R Martin,

Doherty, Nelson, Drury, Smith, Lappin, Russell, Hoolahan, C Martin,

Holt. Subs: Rudd, Otsemobor, Gill, Adeyemi, McNamee, McDonald, Johnson.

Exeter:
Jones,

Tully, Duffy, Russell, Seaborne, Taylor, Harley, Stansfield, Golbourne,

Cozic, Fleetwood. Subs: Marriott, Edwards, Stewart, Saunders, Logan,

Dunne, Sercombe.

Michael Bailey reckons a good 20,000 City fans have braved the weather. Atmosphere sounds good on the radio! [y]

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Quiet on here today! Gutted I can''t make the match, but it''s 32°C in northern Australia which kind of makes up for it, seeing the chaos at home![/quote]

43 degrees C in Adelaide, South Australia. That is maybe a wee bit too warm!

Lambert awarded ''Manager Of The Month'' for League One, Wes Hoolahan awarded ''Player Of The Month''..... Has the curse been put upon us?

Norwich vs Exeter is just one of SEVEN professional games being played in England this afternoon, the remainder have been postponed due to the weather.Just two premier league games today as well, a shocking figure. But I think it''s mainly surrounding areas and supporter safety as opposed to being unplayable.

As per usual Im not listening to the game (Dont live in Norwich, got fed up with Canaries World), so any updates on how we are playing etc will be much appreciated.

[quote user="Big Bad John"]Lambert awarded ''Manager Of The Month'' for League One, Wes Hoolahan awarded ''Player Of The Month''.

.... Has the curse been put upon us?
[/quote]

No, we will win 3 or 4 nil today.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]Have just lost Radio Norfolk on the internet. Guess ''cos it''s live? Back to Sky Sports News then[/quote]Unofrtunately the BBC don''t hold the rights to the commentary because of Canariesworld. Updates on 5live were mentioned in a thread earlier int he week, not sure if this is true or not though sorry.

This is a great opportunity for us today to make the rest of the football world sit up and take notice of us with so few games being played. Here''s hoping for an impressive 5-1 win. [:P]

[quote user="SI"]I assume that you decided not to make the journey.

Well , leaving now for the ground.

Lets hope the table looks like this by 4.45 pm today

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/xbljtd.gif[/IMG]
[/quote]

No I decided the radio was  a safer bet, am gutted to miss it but will shout from here and hope they hear me [:)]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]As per usual Im not listening to the game (Dont live in Norwich, got fed up with Canaries World), so any updates on how we are playing etc will be much appreciated.[/quote]No problem Trent.Pitch is in good condition, congratulations to the ground staff for getting this game on.Norwich attacking the river end this half

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Yeah I imagine 5 live will have regular updates, seeing as though there are a total of 6 (?) games currently being played in England.[/quote]7 games;2 Premier League3 Championship games2 League One

Lappin has Norwich''s first shot, but it lacks power and is harmlessly collected by the ''keeper.