Sign in to follow this  
ca

Askou back in 2 weeks?

Was good to hear him say on the radio before the game started that he''s only likely to out for another 2 weeks instead of the 5 weeks last reported.

If the Walsall and ColU games get called off then he could be back on the bench maybe for the Brentford game on the 23rd along with Spillane?

Good news

its good that he is on his way back so quick, but i still would rather that the col u game was off as was walsall so askou could make the col u game because he is more solid compared to nelson and, just dont feel as confident with nelson in instead of askou [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Was good to hear him say on the radio before the game started that he''s only likely to out for another 2 weeks instead of the 5 weeks last reported.

If the Walsall and ColU games get called off then he could be back on the bench maybe for the Brentford game on the 23rd along with Spillane?

Good news

[/quote]We will have the best depth in defence we have had in a long, long time.In fact I was trying to think who we had as backup when Flem and Mackay played and can''t come up with names!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

Good news

[/quote]We will have the best depth in defence we have had in a long, long time.In fact I was trying to think who we had as backup when Flem and Mackay played and can''t come up with names![/quote]

I think Jason Shackell was coming through back then, and Simon Charlton, this is of course if your talking about the prem year. But yes, it is very nice to have some quality in depth.

Good news about Askou but I do think he might find it difficult to get back into the team.

Despite what some people say about Michael Nelson he is defending pretty well at the moment and I don''t think I''ve seen Askou defend any better than he has.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

Good news

[/quote]

We will have the best depth in defence we have had in a long, long time.

In fact I was trying to think who we had as backup when Flem and Mackay played and can''t come up with names!
[/quote]

im not sure we did, probably gary holt [;)]

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

Good news

[/quote]We will have the best depth in defence we have had in a long, long time.In fact I was trying to think who we had as backup when Flem and Mackay played and can''t come up with names![/quote]

I think Jason Shackell was coming through back then, and Simon Charlton, this is of course if your talking about the prem year. But yes, it is very nice to have some quality in depth.[/quote]We were incredibly lucky with injuries that season lol.

Cityangel you are a bringer of good news. I agree that Nelson is playing well enough at the moment, but it''s always good to have competition. Whitbread will apparently need a few weeks to get match-fit, so Askou coming back will be very good news indeed.

Having had some doubts about Lambert''s ability to bring new players in, Whitbread had already provided encouragement and Johnson''s ''cameo'' debut today was certainly encouraging!

[quote]I think Jason Shackell was coming through back then, and Simon Charlton, this is of course if your talking about the prem year. But yes, it is very nice to have some quality in depth.[/quote]

Said the actress to the bishop.