Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Norwich will Win the league??

Well after we got dic''d 7-1 i went out and got 18-1, with my lucky fiver on promotion. Im safe there but i really feel we have got the legs to chase down leeds...Wats the best odd''s people got?

P>S i HATE Leeds.

It''s definately possible. I mean look what we''ve acheived after that abysmal start (which I''m starting to think was actually a good start for us!). We are now 2nd in the table, 3 points ahead of Charlton and 6 behind Leeds (who both have a game in hand to us, but have started to drop points). How many games do we also have left to play? 2? No, over 20. We have been in outstanding form under Lambert, losing only 2 league matchs and none at home. I think that our win today has also put us on a run of 11 league matchs unbeaten. Leeds have slumped in the last 2 seasons, and maybe they have started to - they only managed to draw at home to 2nd from bottom Wycombe today. We mustn''t get too optomistic yet though, it is far too early (sometimes I wonder if SpainBoy thinks that Leeds have already won the title)

[quote user="stroud canary"]

Im suprised you got 18''s- I got 11.5 on betfair 2 days after the 7-1 defeat.  I can lay now at 4.2 but im going to let it ride.

[/quote]

william hill

I got 13/2 from Betfred the morning of our 7-1 defeat, should have waited until the next day.