Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

unsung hero this year - vite from canary call

mine has to be drury as you cant replace him if he left, russel could be replaced with hughes or gill, but drury? lappin - but then who do you put on the left side of the diamond ???[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Darel Russel[/quote]As someone else said, the fact that so many people call Darel underrated or unsung shows that he is exactly the opposite.

[quote user="Allez17"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Darel Russel[/quote]

As someone else said, the fact that so many people call Darel underrated or unsung shows that he is exactly the opposite.
[/quote]

spot on

so someone like cody macdonald who noone has mentioned is unsung hero

[;)]

also this post is meant to be called ''VOTE from'' Not '' VITE from''[;)]

Chris Martin, has had the limelight stolen by Holt, but for a first proper season in the team he has scored a hell of a lot of goals.

SS,

you could say the same about korey smith although he doesn''t score the goals he certainly has settled in well and is up there in the ''unsung'' here pile [;)]

Smith, closely followed by Drury and Forster

Russell really isn''t unsung he recieves plaudits after most matches - deservedly so.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Lappin for me, closely followed by Chrissy Martin and Drury[/quote]

Not sure if i agree with you about Lappin there, he did have quite a poor patch, and i think it showed, more than anything, when a player does play poorly, or below average (poor may be a bit harsh) we still play well and win games.....

I think Drury, or Korey Smith

100% Korey Smith.  The fact that this is his first full season in football and he is only eighteen and is such a vital player prooves how well he has done.  To say that you missed an eighteen year old lad when he was injured must mean he is good.

He''s here, he''s there, he''s every f****** where, Korey Smith, Korey Smith!