Sign in to follow this  
Norma Stick

Leeds 1 - 1 Wycombe

[quote user="Painboy"]

And so the annual 2nd half of the season decline at leeds begins.

[/quote]

LOL

Leeds game in hand is against Swindon I believe so that''s no gimme, plus we still have them to play at Home so there is every chance we will catch them, the likes of Col U and Charlton can still catch Leeds even, they are not up yet despite what any deluded Leeds fan may tell you.

Its a big ask, but it can be done.

Even assuming that they win their game in hand..Leeds don''t need to lose a game for us to catch them.

If they draw five and we win five, or they lose one and draw three and we win four or they lose two and draw 1 and we win three we are there

[quote user="spainboy"]Oh dear.

http://amyruttan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg[/quote]Thanks for the appearance, now do one.[:)]

[quote user="spainboy"]Oh dear.

http://amyruttan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg[/quote]Wow take you long to think up that one spainboy?

How is it clutching at straws Spainboy do tell?...Wycombe are a very poor side as the league table will tell you, if anyone is clutching at straws then it''s you for being so deluded about Leeds already winning the league with half a season to play, without one of your most vital players I should add.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]They do have a game in hand as well.
[/quote]

rather have the points than game in hand! [;)]

the table says a 6 point gap - nothing stopping them from losing their game in hand [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]They do have a game in hand as well.
[/quote]

rather have the points than game in hand! [;)]

the table says a 6 point gap - nothing stopping them from losing their game in hand [;)]

[/quote]

I love how you all think it''s a given, we''re a better side than you give us credit for.

Think we''ll both go up, but your gonna find it harder than you think.

Apparently we''re the cocky set of fans!! :S

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]1 win and 2 losses for them and us beating them at Carrow "Fortress" Road and they''ll be ours![/quote]Assuming we win every game... Nothing wrong with positive thinking I guess!

[quote user="spainboy"]Oh dear. http://amyruttan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg[/quote]

Oh dear indeed! Delia is working on a new recipe inspired by leeds fans, it''s gonna be sweet then sour, contain yorkshire puddings, bananas, fruit cakes, fairy puffs, flakey fudges, turnip heads, lemon jelly fluffs, spanishrentboy waffle omelette and a norfolk dumpling stuffing. It is going to have a yellow and green topping. The icing on the cake is it''s being named "The Leeds Crumble".

The problem Leeds have is that they already have three more games than us to play with the JPT area finals and with still being in the FA cup. All these games mean additional weekday games. I''ve no doubt they''ll get to Wembley in the JPT which is the same weekend as they are due at Carrow Road . . . which means another Tuesday night game sometime in April. While I think Leeds will go up in the automatic places, I feel the fixture congestion might ultimately do for their points lead.

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="spainboy"]Oh dear. http://amyruttan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1574576278_842b8978b1.jpg[/quote]

Oh dear indeed! Delia is working on a new recipe inspired by leeds fans, it''s gonna be sweet then sour, contain yorkshire puddings, bananas, fruit cakes, fairy puffs, flakey fudges, turnip heads, lemon jelly fluffs, spanishrentboy waffle omelette and a norfolk dumpling stuffing. It is going to have a yellow and green topping. The icing on the cake is it''s being named "The Leeds Crumble".

[/quote]

Thats clever gut.[Y]