Sign in to follow this  
walks on water

I love Hoolahan

''s passing ability typified by those two assists for Holt today. The second was a peach.

He is class and we''re very lucky to have him.  Just a bit concerned that my boy (too) noticed how he seemed ''different'' ..has his head been turned do you think ?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]who then??[/quote]Lambert bought Hoolahan.By using a time machine.

[quote user="NCFC_Edward"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]and who got him to norwich - MR ROEDER [;)][/quote]

NOT ROEDER

[/quote]

we signed hoolahan in 2008, and roeder was incharge from 2007-2009 [;)]

So do I, always have done. Despite his faults that have been discussed on numerous threads on here, he is a match winner and rarely fails to be one of top performers in each game. I will concede that today was not one of best games but his contributions got us the result. He got plenty of criticism today from someone near me who claimed he was useless and should get off the pitch, even slating him as he got subbed. I just cannot understand how some of our fans think, and what little understanding they must have of the game.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]who then??[/quote]Lambert bought Hoolahan.By using a time machine.

[/quote]Dear Morty.I hear you know the whereabouts of a time machine. Is there any chance you could have a word with the owner and see if he could give me a lift back to 1996 please?Yours.D.S. Stowmarket.

[quote user="walks on water"]

''s passing ability typified by those two assists for Holt today. The second was a peach.

He is class and we''re very lucky to have him.  Just a bit concerned that my boy (too) noticed how he seemed ''different'' ..has his head been turned do you think ?

[/quote]

Walking out of the Barclay I almost thumped the idiot who must have been watching a different match, he made a comment Hoolahan was rubbish today, I said what Number does he have on his shirt , EEEEEEERRRRRRRRR don''t know, clown or what

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]who then??[/quote]Lambert bought Hoolahan.By using a time machine.

[/quote]Dear Morty.I hear you know the whereabouts of a time machine. Is there any chance you could have a word with the owner and see if he could give me a lift back to 1996 please?Yours.D.S. Stowmarket.[/quote]Hahahahaha, if only!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]and who got him to norwich - MR ROEDER [;)][/quote]True, but then Gunn got holt and Grant got well, errr, Jamie lad..... [:P]