Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

Attacking the Barclay 2nd half

[quote]is stupid and should be stopped now.

Kick to the Riverend again!!!!!![/quote]

Christ alive! Some mothers do ''ave ''em.

I think you are stupid and should be stopped now, and have your Riverend kicked again and again and again......you get my drift, drift, very topical don''t you think.

[quote user="Twitchy"]I think you are stupid and should be stopped now, and have your Riverend kicked again and again and again......you get my drift, drift, very topical don''t you think.[/quote]

sorry, that was a bit unecessary don''t you think?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]dont change a winning mentality [;)][/quote]

how stupid !  loads of people have wanted the 2nd half going towards the barclay !!! its sooooo much better !!! big roar as they head towards the goal to score !

Second half shooting towards the Barclay. All teams should shoot towards the home end in the second half. And yes I am biased as I sit in the Barclay!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]The River end is dead, the Barclay is loud, 2nd half should be played towards the Barclay.[/quote]

yeh like liverpool do etc towards the kop difference is we WIN lol

I sit on halfway line so im not biased but i think it is far better when we shoot towards the barclay 2nd half as atmosphere can sometimes dip after people come out into the cold and shooting that way seems to pick it up again

Despite being sat in the River end at matches myself, I do understand why they go towards the Barclay in the second half and it appears to be working. Look at teams like Liverpool and Leeds who both appear to attack their kop''s in the second half.... not saying that we HAVE to follow them, but both appear to be able to salvage points/win matches in the second half.

Is this really an issue? Current format of playing towards the Barclay seems to be paying dividends, if it''s not broke don''t fix it.

it wasn''t broke in the first place.....how many wins in a row? 9 or something, and we have only been attacking the barclay 2nd half 5 times at the very most, possibley only 3 times.....