Sign in to follow this  
OTBCNMTD

Top Of The League @ Col Who's Shed - It could happen (i can dream)

If we beat Walsall and Colchester comfortably and Leeds lose or there game is called off we could go top. I would love it. A Lisbie or Henderson own goal or sending off would make it even funnier.

Not going to happen as the walsall is certain to be off... wont make hammering Col U feel any less sweet though! [;)]

[quote user="OTBCNMTD"]Let me dream until Tuesday at least[/quote]

Pitch inspection monday morning at 9am then 12mid day then 2pm and called off Tuesday at 7pm

Much better here today, big defrost overnight half the snow has gone from here (central Colchester) although more snow is forecast, if things continue to improve we may see our game on which I did not expect yesterday.

[quote user="Colchester fan"]Much better here today, big defrost overnight half the snow has gone from here (central Colchester) although more snow is forecast, if things continue to improve we may see our game on which I did not expect yesterday.
[/quote]

Yeah, I Live Not Too Far From Colchester And The Snow Has Cleared Up Quite A Bit And Is Melting Away To Form Lots Of Lovely Slush! [^o)]