Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Col U ballot

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

We got 7 tickets and didnt tick the box, were going on the train, i think it is completely random!

[/quote]

there wasnt 7 spaces on the form???

I was succesful and i didn''t tick the club cabbage box ,i don''t know anyone at the box office and have always got tickets through the ballot in the past .

This time i must say CHEERS GILLY 

HAPPY DAYS   

Nope, didn''t tick the box and got tickets this morning. Intend to walk (well possibly ski at this rate) the 1/2 mile from my house to the stadium. Good job Norwich aren''t cancelling ticket applications from those with a CO postcode!!

[quote user="Jim Smith"][quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Kathy"]I was successful and didnt tick the box.[/quote]

There you have it then, it makes no difference. Just the luck of the draw.

[/quote]

I''d like to believe you but i don''t feel these "ballots" are as random as they might be. Certainly the recipients of the tickets for Portman Road in recent years have tended to be a certain type of fan that might be considered "lower risk" or more likely to travel Club Cabbage!

[/quote]

I actually totally agree with this Jim.....it would seem less than random,,,,,,,,,,,,,once agin I did not get a ticket. I worked out the chance isabout 50/50.so by the law of averages i should have got something by now !!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Didn''t get a Colchester ticket and I said no to the coach.

BTW. How many of those who got a ticket via the ballot will be going to Millwall?

[/quote]

Yep, I am. Why?

Didn''t get my ticket, Been to 5 away games this season including a 500 mile round trip to Yeovil, Ballot is a F**kin Farce

I think it is probably about time that the club re-think the allocations policy.Maybe they should immediately exclude those fans that don''t normally attend away games. For example, start with those that can produce 3 away stubs from the past 12 months, then 5 then 10 etc. I think the problem is that any season ticket holder who doesn''t like travelling outsode of East Anglia can suddenly get a ticket for a local match where others who make the effort to go long distances miss out.I can''t complain as I was successful in the ballot, but then it will be my 10th of this season and therefore I think that is a reasonable effort. [;)]

fair play to ya, I''ve got 10 but 1 of them was just outside the 12 month bracket, there used to be a 5 stub system but they dropped it, i''m well gutted to be missing col u game, my ten year old son gutted too he been to 5 away games too.

I got my ticket today [:D] And my bro has a spare + coach ticket going, and will put it on here later! [;)]

[quote user="wedgie"]

I''m off to Millwall and swindon too, as well as Bristol City and probably charlton

[/quote]maybe next season...

[quote user="adycanary"]fair play to ya, I''ve got 10 but 1 of them was just outside the 12 month bracket, there used to be a 5 stub system but they dropped it, i''m well gutted to be missing col u game, my ten year old son gutted too he been to 5 away games too.[/quote]

I knew I was right about the 5 stub system when I asked about at the beginning of the season. I got told it had never existed even though I said I''d produced 5 in a previous season some seasons ago. Thankyou.

The allocation system is never going to please everyone.