Sign in to follow this  
Frankly speaking

BLOG UPDATED -FRANKLY SPEAKING- Why I have faith in 'The Special One'

Another entertaining read Frankly Speaking. I can understand your fitful sleeping, definitely a nightmare scenario...

I also agree about your comments on managers and how they progress. It applies in many other industries/workplaces; if someone is ambitious they will move on to new challenges.

A tip I received when first writing my blogs was to use smaller, therefore more, paragraphs, as this layout is easier to read on screen.

[quote user="Frankly speaking"]Thanks WITS I will bear that in mind. Always enjoy yours, too, without wishing to make this sound like a ''Mutual Appreciation Society''![/quote]

You failed.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Frankly speaking"]Thanks WITS I will bear that in mind. Always enjoy yours, too, without wishing to make this sound like a ''Mutual Appreciation Society''![/quote]

You failed.

[/quote]Hahahahaha.

A very enjoyable read Frankly.

Agreed with all your points, particularly the gathering ''moans'' because we are not playing teams off the park.

Short memories indeed when we are now supporting a club that is totally professional both on and off the pitch.

Long may it continue!!