Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Colchester Tickets.

How much are each tickets?Cause I got an under 16, under 21 and an adult and need to know how much each one is to see how much we each need to pay. Thanks.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Adults £18, U-21 £12, U-16 £10[/quote]Thanks very much! [:)]

I bought my U-16 ticket from the Colchester shop and it cost me £22 the same price as an adult ticket. I must be sitting in their posh stand or something.

[quote user="Helen"]I bought my U-16 ticket from the Colchester shop and it cost me £22 the same price as an adult ticket. I must be sitting in their posh stand or something.[/quote]This is not a ploy to get your ticket taken back Helen but I think you are in the West stand, if you want to check if you were charged correctly look at our very complicated pricing structure.........

we dont have grades of game. they are actively discouraging youngsters in parts of the west stand by not giving discounts on their tickets. kids are encouraged to go in the east stand where the family area is, or the south stand where any noise comes from.