Sign in to follow this  
The Gunnpowder plot

Songs for Colchester..........

Now people are starting to hear back whether they have tickets or not (best of luck those still waiting) I was thinking about time we made sure the atmosphere in the away end matched that at Southend!!! Also anyone that had to witness that fatal day in August we should be singing for them and show the media that cant forget that day how proud us Norwich fans are!!!

Personally I am a massive fan of the Lambert song debut at Brentford away.......You thrased our arse and now you''re ours!!!! PAUL PAUL LAMBERT

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]

The old classic...

"Where''s your Lambert gone? Where''s your Lamber gone...?"

[/quote]

And if they respond with "Where''s your Boothroyd gone?" We should just go HOOOOOFFF!!!!

How about the old ''Norwich City! Norwich City! We''ll support you evermore!! And Cowling''s missus is a whore!''

and if they start with any of that 7-1 business we can simply reply back with7-0 to the Preston boys

"We only hate Wolves and Ipswich, hate Wolves and Ipswich", show them that they are of complete irrelevance to us.

[quote user="Duffman"]and if they start with any of that 7-1 business we can simply reply back with

7-0 to the Preston boys
[/quote]

7-0 to the preston boys, why not simply just sing PNE as preston do!

Has this ever

Has this ever

Has this ever been so full

Has this ever been so full

we''ve got more fans than you

[quote user="Colchester fan"]There wont be enough room in all our backsides for the amount of compensation we are going to get [;)][/quote]I dunno we can forcibly use your sphincter as a piggy bank for our coppers post game if you insist. Meet you on the village green.Colechister has one of those right ?? All villages have a village green.........

Re: All villages have a village green.........

Colchester doesn''t - they substitute their football stadium - it''s where all the idiots hang out :-)

[quote user="Jem"]Re: All villages have a village green.........

Colchester doesn''t - they substitute their football stadium - it''s where all the idiots hang out :-)[/quote]Ah :( Good call !!!

We could invoke some national pride with a good verse of ="You rolled over for the Romans"Rolled over for the Rooooomannnns

*snigger snigger*

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Colchester fan"]There wont be enough room in all our backsides for the amount of compensation we are going to get [;)][/quote]I dunno we can forcibly use your sphincter as a piggy bank for our coppers post game if you insist. Meet you on the village green.Colechister has one of those right ?? All villages have a village green.........[/quote]No you are confusing us with Ipshit!

[quote user="Jem"]Re: All villages have a village green.........

Colchester doesn''t - they substitute their football stadium - it''s where all the idiots hang out :-)[/quote]Hey Jem will you be hanging out there soon [;)]

[quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Colchester fan"]There wont be enough room in all our backsides for the amount of compensation we are going to get [;)][/quote]I dunno we can forcibly use your sphincter as a piggy bank for our coppers post game if you insist. Meet you on the village green.Colechister has one of those right ?? All villages have a village green.........[/quote]No you are confusing us with Ipshit![/quote]:) very nice come back

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]We could invoke some national pride with a good verse of ="You rolled over for the Romans"Rolled over for the Rooooomannnns

*snigger snigger*[/quote]It''s all greek to me...............

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Colchester fan"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Colchester fan"]There wont be enough room in all our backsides for the amount of compensation we are going to get [;)][/quote]I dunno we can forcibly use your sphincter as a piggy bank for our coppers post game if you insist. Meet you on the village green.Colechister has one of those right ?? All villages have a village green.........[/quote]No you are confusing us with Ipshit![/quote]:) very nice come back[/quote]Knew it would be popular.............

to the tune of "sweet molly malone"

In Norwich''s fair city where the girls are so pretty

I first set my eyes on Delia smith

as she wheeled her wheelbarrow

down to the carrow

singing yellows, the yellows alive alive Oh

maybe  someone can think of a better last line