Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Brass Monkeys

Paul Lambert doesn''t move about that much, he mainly just stands there in track suit bottoms and a sweat shirt.

His opposite number meanwhile was more wrapped up than I was.

The man has an aura, he is genuinely tough and his players can see it.

Having decided he was brass monkey of the day I changed my mind when I saw a chap in cargo shorts and city shirt leaving the main stand after the game. He may have had deck shoes on too. Now, that''s what I call a brass monkey!

Is he a poster or known to anyone on here?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Paul Lambert doesn''t move about that much, he mainly just stands there in track suit bottoms and a sweat shirt. His opposite number meanwhile was more wrapped up than I was. The man has an aura, he is genuinely tough and his players can see it. Having decided he was brass monkey of the day I changed my mind when I saw a chap in cargo shorts and city shirt leaving the main stand after the game. He may have had deck shoes on too. Now, that''s what I call a brass monkey! Is he a poster or known to anyone on here?[/quote]

Not the day for that sort of dress.

It was colder than a penguin''s goolies today !!!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Paul Lambert doesn''t move about that much, he mainly just stands there in track suit bottoms and a sweat shirt. His opposite number meanwhile was more wrapped up than I was. The man has an aura, he is genuinely tough and his players can see it. Having decided he was brass monkey of the day I changed my mind when I saw a chap in cargo shorts and city shirt leaving the main stand after the game. He may have had deck shoes on too. Now, that''s what I call a brass monkey! Is he a poster or known to anyone on here?[/quote]

[/quote]

A penguin''s goolies are inside their body so they should be cosy warm.  Like Cluck The Purist I''m afraid they are just stuck with an all purpose vent.  I am sure he will elaborate on that and how Cluck & Co perpetuate their race.[:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

A penguin''s goolies are inside their body so they should be cosy warm.  Like Cluck The Purist I''m afraid they are just stuck with an all purpose vent.  I am sure he will elaborate on that and how Cluck & Co perpetuate their race.[:|]

[/quote]

OK Cam can I change that to a Polar bear''s chuff?

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK Cam can I change that to a Polar bear''s chuff?

[/quote]

Sure, but it''s not down to the cold apparently.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14485634/

[:D]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and you''re a tern''s twa@t

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="First Wazzock"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and you''re a tern''s twa@t

[/quote]

Lol!