Sign in to follow this  
Legend Iwan

Re: I told you all that Whitbread was at Carrow Road yesterday

Well as it hasn''t happened as of yet and there was already a couple of threads on here about him oming to us in the newspapers, you offered no new information and didn''t explain how you saw Lambert showing him around.

[quote user="The Dog"]I saw them walking through the main entrance with my own eyes! [/quote]I can confirm that at exactly this time I did not see either Zak Whitbread or Paul Lambert in Asda.

[quote user="The Dog"]I saw them walking through the main entrance with my own eyes!
[/quote]

On what occasion would you have witnessed this or any other event with someone else''s eyes..?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="The Dog"]I saw them walking through the main entrance with my own eyes! [/quote]I can confirm that at exactly this time I did not see either Zak Whitbread or Paul Lambert in Asda.[/quote]Well who was it I saw in the frozzen foods section with Shola? [:^)]

[quote user="Anderz"]

[quote user="The Dog"]I saw them walking through the main entrance with my own eyes!
[/quote]

On what occasion would you have witnessed this or any other event with someone else''s eyes..?

[/quote]

Or more worryingly, why were Zak Whitbread and Paul Lambert walking through a main entrance with your own eyes? That''s just creepy...

How come you were at Carrow Road, Dog?

Are you a player too, joining City?!

Just make your way to Asda to clear up the matter.....

I hope all you c*nts who took the piss when I posted on tuesday that Whitbread was being shown round Carrow Road by Lambert are big enough to apologies for all the shit you gave me.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1946596/ShowPost.aspx

If you listtened to the Whitbread interview on the way to the game yesterday on radio Norfolk he stated that he had been in norwich earlier in the week to have a look round the facilities with the gaffer.

[quote user="The Dog"]I hope all you c*nts who took the piss when I posted on tuesday that Whitbread was being shown round Carrow Road by Lambert are big enough to apologies for all the shit you gave me.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1946596/ShowPost.aspx

If you listtened to the Whitbread interview on the way to the game yesterday on radio Norfolk he stated that he had been in norwich earlier in the week to have a look round the facilities with the gaffer.[/quote]

Lol.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Worthington was at CR too.[/quote]Ooh, in talks to take over once Lambert goes to Burnley!

I don''t want to give anything away but I was at Carrow Rd yesterday as well and I thought I saw 25,0000 people wandering about.That is gonna be one mighty squad.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I don''t want to give anything away but I was at Carrow Rd yesterday as well and I thought I saw 25,0000 people wandering about.That is gonna be one mighty squad.[;)][/quote]Holy heck, I was there too. Maybe I should dust my boots off.....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]I don''t want to give anything away but I was at Carrow Rd yesterday as well and I thought I saw 25,0000 people wandering about.That is gonna be one mighty squad.[;)][/quote]Holy heck, I was there too. Maybe I should dust my boots off.....[/quote]Shhhh[:-*]

[quote user="The Dog"]I hope all you c*nts who took the piss when I posted on tuesday that Whitbread was being shown round Carrow Road by Lambert are big enough to apologies for all the shit you gave me. http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1946596/ShowPost.aspx If you listtened to the Whitbread interview on the way to the game yesterday on radio Norfolk he stated that he had been in norwich earlier in the week to have a look round the facilities with the gaffer.[/quote]

Good dog!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="The Dog"]I hope all you c*nts who took the piss when I posted on tuesday that Whitbread was being shown round Carrow Road by Lambert are big enough to apologies for all the shit you gave me. http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1946596/ShowPost.aspx If you listtened to the Whitbread interview on the way to the game yesterday on radio Norfolk he stated that he had been in norwich earlier in the week to have a look round the facilities with the gaffer.[/quote]

Good dog!

[/quote]

Now get off Beau''s leg.

I still don''t believe you.

Holy crap, 25,000 people were at Carrow Road on saturday. Are we signing them up, Exeter fans and all?

oh f**k off you jumped up little s**t bag.

You still haven''t told us what you mean to achieve from this little venture....coming on here gloating for no reason what so ever...

I was simply trying to give you keyboard warriors a bit of transfer news and got abused for it so thought i would give a little back.

All you lot who are so quick to hand out cheap little put downs whilst hiding behind your keyboards! I think you must all be mentally scarred from earlier experiences in life! You on the other hand Norfolk Lutonian must simply be scarred from having a connection with Luton the biggest dump of a town in England. (Hope you like my little put down as I thought I would try and sink to your levels).

[quote user="The Dog"]Cock - now that''s a big word, you like it?[/quote]I love it thanks.

[quote user="The Dog"]I was simply trying to give you keyboard warriors a bit of transfer news and got abused for it so thought i would give a little back. All you lot who are so quick to hand out cheap little put downs whilst hiding behind your keyboards! I think you must all be mentally scarred from earlier experiences in life! You on the other hand Norfolk Lutonian must simply be scarred from having a connection with Luton the biggest dump of a town in England. (Hope you like my little put down as I thought I would try and sink to your levels).[/quote]

I think The Dog got you there NL[:P]

Mister Chops, given that you don''t appear to have a life (i deduced this by the fact that you have posted over 6000 posts on this website) i think you have more than enough time to either check on the internet or by telephone whether the trains are running between Lowestoft and Norwich.

Lowestoft now there is a shit pit to rival Luton!

Theres a good boy, run along now cyber warrior. Remember your mummy''s wise words about not looking at that computer screen for too long otherwise you''ll go square eyed. ( I think it may be too late already).