Sign in to follow this  
Ncfc101

The Jarrold Stand.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Shyster"]It''s because I was there.[/quote]So was  I!  Where''d you sit?[/quote]

In the Main Stand.

[quote user="Shyster"][:D][/quote]

That smiley was for Twitchy by the way - not for the massive c*nt-flap who accused me of being homophobic.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Shyster"][:D][/quote]

That smiley was for Twitchy by the way - not for the massive c*nt-flap who accused me of being homophobic.[/quote]

hilarious, you constantly accuse a poster from brighton of being gay because he LIVES THERE. if you can''t take a bit of banter, don''t give it out constantly

[quote user="Ncfc101"]Great singing from the boys in the jarrold today. Don''t hear that very often![/quote]

It was us in Block M. A large number of us sing out but the Barclay are always saying they don''t hear anything so we planned a different tactic yesterday - glad you heard us (at last). Probably more girls than boys though.

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"][quote user="Ncfc101"]Great singing from the boys in the jarrold today. Don''t hear that very often![/quote] It was us in Block M. A large number of us sing out but the Barclay are always saying they don''t hear anything so we planned a different tactic yesterday - glad you heard us (at last). Probably more girls than boys though.[/quote]

Something to build on.....would be good to hear a bit of noise from the rest of the ground apart from groans

[quote user="dreamteam"]Jarrold Ultras, its the future.[/quote]Lol, armed with their tartan rugs and thermos flasks, they shall have every football hooligan shaking in their bovver boots!

I sit in the Aviva Community and I didn''t hear a thing so you couldn''t have been that loud.

I was in block M. First time I''ve heard singing in the south stand. I think a few people complained because they got woken up. It''s got to make for a better atmosphere, the away fans sandwiched between the Barclay and the Jarrold Massive[;)]

I told you its the future,

first we had the Jarrold Ultras, now there is the Jarrold Massive,

what next the Jarrold Youth?

Lol, I used to sit in the old south stand, and no word of a lie, there was about 4 or 5 old ladies sat in the row behind me who sat under tartan rugs and did their knitting.Bless em.

[quote user="dreamteam"]I told you its the future,

first we had the Jarrold Ultras, now there is the Jarrold Massive,

what next the Jarrold Youth?[/quote]That would be the 30-45 club then...

we''re the jarrold, we''re the jarrold, we''re the jarrold over here.

Atmosphere definately improving in the Jarrold Stand.

[quote user="adycanary"]we''re the jarrold, we''re the jarrold, we''re the jarrold over here. Atmosphere definately improving in the Jarrold Stand.[/quote]

"Sing when you''re knitting, you only sing when you''re knitting!"

Thankfully the Jarrold is starting to wake up, but we''ve been forced to by the lack of noise coming from the Barclay.  I''ve seen more life in a dead fly compared to you useless lot in the Barclay recently.[|-)] [:$]