Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

sunderland

burnley

fulahm

ARE ALL OFF!!

NORTHAMPTOO NIS NOW ALSO OFF

AS IS MIDDLESBOROUGH VS SWANSEA!

[/quote]

Not many to choose from but all game have a result so let''s not worry about it. Maybe a little wager on The Horsford U8''s might do the trick. Don''t tell -  me this is off as well!!![:''(]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

sunderland

burnley

fulahm

ARE ALL OFF!!

NORTHAMPTOO NIS NOW ALSO OFF

AS IS MIDDLESBOROUGH VS SWANSEA!

[/quote]

Not many to choose from but all game have a result so let''s not worry about it. Maybe a little wager on The Horsford U8''s might do the trick. Don''t tell -  me this is off as well!!![:''(]

[/quote]

due to a very small amount of snow the manager has had to postpone this match too [;)]

With the weather this week I think it''s best to go south.

I''m off to sunny Spain and picking the best away team against the worst home team.

Surely Valencia can keep this up with a win against Xerez? I for one hope so :)

Davo

I originally picked Stevenage v Vauxhall Motors in the FA Trophy.

As this is now off, I must throw my weight behind...

Norwich v Exeter - Home win

i believe that they are being posted in the morning, so any postponements that may happen early can be changed so that we have 6 instead of 4 or 5 [;)]

Good morning all, To say this has been a testing week is some what of an under statement, as late as this morning I have seen one of the selections get called off due to the fact the under soil heating failed! - Even the spainish games are in doubt due to the weather.[8-)]

I''d like to thank you all for your selections and good wishes this week.

The selections (Plan N I think) for this weekend are.

Xerez V Valencia Away win (picked by many and one of the stand out naps of the week)

Inter Millan V Siena Home win( also selected by many and the other stand fixture of the weekend)

Rio Ave V Benfica Away win (this is my nap please NN)

Leeds United V Wycombe Wanderers Home win ( One of my initial selections and fortuately it''s still on)

Norwich City V Exeter City Home win (It''s for thier club we are doing this so let''s put some pressure on the players!)

Coventry City V Barnsley Away win (Robbins has done a great job since his arrival unbeaten in 8)

Hopefully these will not only all be on but also give us a good chance of adding some funds for our great club.[Y]

A special thanks to nana who has been helping me all week with the selection.[:-*]

Fingers crossed on a tough week, best of luck Drinks.To make matters worse with the terrible events in Africa, im not even sure the African nations games will be going ahead.

Well done Drinks, as you''ve said it''s been a real testing time this week and I along with all the other

PUPs hope all your hard work and endeavour is rewarded with success this week.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Nice picks, most risky one the Barnsley one, but they should be able to do it :D[/quote]

Risk and reward Ginger

[/quote]thats what you get with Almeria :P (well not so much reward.....especially when i said they where going to beat Madrid.......which they could have done, but Ronaldo cheated :P)

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends The Great Drinkell and Billy Dixon we have...

8/13 Valencia
2/9 Inter Milan
4/5 Benfica
1/4 Leeds
2/5 Norwich
21/10 Barnsley

Which will win for the Academy £182.80p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £128.84. So that just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

Thanks again Paul (and Nana). These really are excellent picks with an exciting potential return. I really do like your style and only bad luck can stop us recording another win for the academy.  It’s been a difficult week but you have made every effort to make sure we have six selections and to provide us PUPs with plenty of excitement all weekend. In fact I extend this thanks to all you PUPs for the way you have managed to find so many interesting alternatives from a weekend decimated by the weather.

So now it’s "game on" Leeds Norwich and Barnsley get us under way this afternoon followed by Inter Milan and Benfica this evening. All being well we will be undefeated overnight and Valencia will win at Xerez to make a great winning week for all us PUPs.

Buena suerte mis amigos [H]

Good looking selections there, lets hope they do the business!

My nap this week is Hibernian to beat Irvine Meadow in the scottish cup

As has been said, this has to have been the worst week possible, so fingers crossed. Great picks Drinks given the lack of options so good luck.

To say that there was so little to choose from, you and Nana have pulled some great picks outta the bag. Well done mate.

I''ll have my fingers crossed for you all weekend

Barnsley 3-1, and Leeds drawn. On a hiding to nothing this week, im sure Nuttys stats will agree (Cheers NN for the stats as always!) Harsh luck Drinks.

Disappointed that Barnsley didn''t beat Coventry as I''ve always disliked Coventry for all the obvious reasons - now here''s another one. But I must say I would have picked Leeds whatever the weather so absolutely no hard luck stories.- I''ve loved ever minute of it.[:D]

It just leaves me to thank you all for your efforts and wish next weeks PUP the very best of luck.