Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Bad luck drinks, a brave effort in what was a truly awful week.

Unbelievable, I thought Inter had lost that, but they managed to socre 2 late late goals.  They were 2-3 down with 2 minutes to go.  I thought my recent run was over, it nearly ended Mr Bump''s unbeaten run too.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]inter milan losing 3-2 so its looking like a real bad week, and my draw also failed as well [:(][/quote]

88 and 93 min goals to give inter the win [;)]

Unlucky Drinks and Nana, it was a terrible week and I can only hope its not so bad for me next week!

Thanks for the best wishes, as you did, I will try my very best!

PUP''s are City''s future ...(Norwich)Unlucky Drinks and Nana, it was a terrible week and I can only hope its not so bad for me next week! Thanks for the best wishes, as you did, I will try my very best!

ill get looking now for my draw [;)]

Really bad luck there, The Great Drinkell (and Nana!) With so little to pick from because of the weather, this must''ve been the toughest week the PUPs have ever had.

Hey Nutty, could you possible start the next PUP''s thread earlier than Wednesday...more like say tomorrow please?...because I am out on Wednesday and Thursday night and it would therefore give me the most time possible to bear EVERYONES picks in mind and maybe try and find one or two gems myself!

Thanks a lot and I cannot wait...

P.S Don''t worry if it is any trouble I will be able to do it forom Wednesday just thought it would be in everyones interests to get more time and hoepfully a 6/6 casher!

[quote user="PUPs are Citys future ...Norwich"]Hey Nutty, could you possible start the next PUP''s thread earlier than Wednesday...more like say tomorrow please?...because I am out on Wednesday and Thursday night and it would therefore give me the most time possible to bear EVERYONES picks in mind and maybe try and find one or two gems myself! Thanks a lot and I cannot wait... P.S Don''t worry if it is any trouble I will be able to do it forom Wednesday just thought it would be in everyones interests to get more time and hoepfully a 6/6 casher![/quote]

Sorry Alec. It causes confusion. We still have matches to play on this weeks up to Monday. Add to this the uncertainty of games being played due to the weather so I''d be more inclined to encourage posters to leave it as late as possible before they leave selections. If this week is now awkward I can probably get someone else to stand in. It''s up to you.

Another very difficult week for Drinks, Nana and us PUPs. I do feel sorry for those who have had to make the final selections over the last few weeks and I am amazed at how well they have risen to the challenge. Also the dedication shown by all of you to give them so many options is a credit to you all. An impressive 55 PUPs still managed to select this week with 43 getting their selections correct and only two void making a success rate of 81%. This figure was boosted by Norwich and Inter both winning, showing once again that large numbers behind a selection can be a good thing. Between us we napped 17 games that were played and 11 won making a success rate of 65% which mirrored the final selections which were 4/6 67%.
Mr. Bump[*] is now up to 23 consecutive winning naps. Fonejack, Tilly and devon are still on his tail though waiting for any slip.
Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks.

Mr. Bump 23-23 100
Fonejacker 22-23 96
Til 1010 22-23 96
Delia''s Devonshire.. 21-22 95
Beauseant 21-23 91
Graham Humphrey 21-23 91
Norfolkbroadslim 21-23 91
NCFC_Shaun 18-20 90
MacDougall''s perm 12-14 86
Scooby 17-20 85
Shack Attack 17-20 85
NCFCStar 19-23 83
Pboro_Canary 19-23 83
Sparkos 19-23 83
Cosmic Twin 18-22 82
Obiwancanary 18-22 82
Kathy 14-17 82
Davo 17-21 81
Berkshire Canary 12-15 80
Cityangel 18-23 78
Fellas 18-23 78
Inch High 18-23 78
Mister Chops 18-23 78
Norfolkchance1 18-23 78
Trent Canary 18-23 78
Camuldonum 16-21 76
Gazzathegreat 13-17 76
Big Bob 15-20 75
Diesel Doris 17-23 74
Hughesy 17-23 74
Mandie Moo 17-23 74
methcanary 17-23 74
Newyorkcanary 17-23 74
nutty nigel 17-23 74
Sports Desk - Pete 17-23 74
Leedscanary 16-22 73
CanaryRyan 13-18 72
GMF 15-21 71
Hissing Sid 16-23 70
Norwich 16-23 70
Dion Dublin = Legend 14-20 70
1Dartmoore 9-13 69
City-Til-I-Die 15-22 68
Canary Cherub 13-19 68
1st Wazzock 15-23 65
I''m A Banana 15-23 65
Yankee Canary 15-23 65
Muddy funster 14-22 64
Scrimmage 14-22 64
Gregt 14-32 61
Jellytot 14-23 61
Legend Iwan 11-18 61
The Butler 12-20 60
Astrodyne 10-17 59
Blahblahblah 13-23 57
Ginger Pele 13-23 57
Yellow Fever (BBI) 13-23 57
Brendan 11-20 55

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Your worst nightmare is still a possibility Nutty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

What is my worst nightmare Tilly?

Oh and CTID.. this is still last weeks thread that neeeds unpinning.....

Pete....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

It''s about time you launched your bid for the play-offs Nana[;)]

[/quote]

I''ll find a draw this week, PLAYOFFS HERE I COME!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Good for you young Nana. But I reckon you''ll be the first team to make the play-offs drawing every week[;)]

[/quote]

just need to lay a few ''banana skins'' for the top contenders and ill be there [;)]

I wonder where i would be if i chose Almeria every week......

they havn''t done that badly for me....

but the pickers, don''t even care about Almeria :P

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I wonder where i would be if i chose Almeria every week...... they havn''t done that badly for me.... but the pickers, don''t even care about Almeria :P[/quote]

They got a good result this week Ginger Pele. Villa Real were the only ones to let me down. I very nearly napped them on here because they had been going so well. I cursed you under my breath I can tell you[:@] (Not really[;)] )