Sign in to follow this  
jew

For the attention of the Colchester ticket spys

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Looking forward to saturday if any trouble (not caused by us) no doubt you 2 will be happy to stand behind us
[/quote]

Its knobs like this who get true football supporters a bad name. I have been all over the country supporting City & on many occasions have sat/stood in with the home fans with my 10 year old daughter (including Ipswich more than once) and have never had any trouble. We shall sit & watch & come final whistle will cheer a City victory & then join many a Colchester fan for a few drinks afterwards.

Shame every clubs has their idiots though hey!

Jeez, it''s not like I spend my entire life here...

Some twonk comes along and says "I''ve got a ticket and they won''t catch me"... well if you are stupid enough to have gone on facebook for instamce and joined a group about NCFC and said "Hi all I''m xxx on the pinkun" how quickly is that googled? That''s all I''ve done.

So yep, hi fives to those of you that haven''t been as thick as two short planks when buying tickets - It''s hardly rocket science is it?

[quote user="jibbajabba"]Jeez, it''s not like I spend my entire life here... Some twonk comes along and says "I''ve got a ticket and they won''t catch me"... well if you are stupid enough to have gone on facebook for instamce and joined a group about NCFC and said "Hi all I''m xxx on the pinkun" how quickly is that googled? That''s all I''ve done. So yep, hi fives to those of you that haven''t been as thick as two short planks when buying tickets - It''s hardly rocket science is it?[/quote]

So if you think ''Hi fives'' to some why do you have to be Miss Marple and dob the others in?

I hope you get what a pathetic little snitch like you deserves on Saturday.

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Someone calling me a knob ?

Would you be calling me that face to face, if not don''t say it on here.

Thank you

[/quote]

I think you will find he is one of your own supporters,one of the decent Norwich supporters who actually lives in the real world...What exactly is your problem? Why do you have a need to show this aggression??? Shouldn''t you be off supporting Millwall or Leeds with your attitude and not Norwich

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Someone calling me a knob ?Would you be calling me that face to face, if not don''t say it on here.Thank you

[/quote]

I think you will find he is one of your own supporters,one of the decent Norwich supporters who actually lives in the real world...What exactly is your problem? Why do you have a need to show this aggression??? Shouldn''t you be off supporting Millwall or Leeds with your attitude and not Norwich

[/quote]I agree.  Go threaten some Millwall supporters or something.  I think we can do without you and your 15 posts.

i would call you a knob and a lot worse. its ''knobs'' like you that deter me from taking my 11 year old daughter to the game on sat and enjoying a family day out as i cannot be sure that ''knobs'' like you wont start some handbags which results in her getting hurtits about time you grew up or if thats too hard stay the fuck away from our club

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Looking forward to saturday if any trouble (not caused by us) no doubt you 2 will be happy to stand behind us
[/quote]

yes.. hity someone when theres 1000 people to hide behind... dont wet yourself next time your out in day time on you own will you?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Looking forward to saturday if any trouble (not caused by us) no doubt you 2 will be happy to stand behind us[/quote]

yes.. hity someone when theres 1000 people to hide behind... dont wet yourself next time your out in day time on you own will you?

[/quote]This reminds me. Where''s Thicky Knight been recently........ [:^)]Oh! That''s it! We''re WINNING......... [;)]

[quote user="cufcone"]

[/quote]

Sounds like the only one who wants trouble is you. I haven''t got a problem with Norwich fans in with us,after all it is ONLY A FOOTBALL MATCH and there is nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter between us but some of your comments are beyond belief....

[/quote]

You mean like your chairmans?

i really fail to see how we have done wrong in the whole management approach didnt you allow him to talk to us without agreeing compensation? If you did thats just the stupidest thing ive ever heard a football club do.

I was wondering how much of what Mr. Cowling says we had agreed to is in writing and was signed by McNally before speaking to Lambert.  I don''t care what the situation is if it is just a he said/she said situation, but if there is no documentation signed by McNally saying he would not hire Lambert before discussing compensation,  thereby "proving" Cowling''s claims, then I like our chances.  It also shows McNally to be as savvy as Cowling is foolish.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]I hope we give you a good game on Saturday and I hope we give you a good game at the Disciplinary Commission.[/quote]

Nothing personal Cam, but I hope we give you a bloody good hiding at both. [;)]

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]i would call you a knob and a lot worse. its ''knobs'' like you that deter me from taking my 11 year old daughter to the game on sat and enjoying a family day out as i cannot be sure that ''knobs'' like you wont start some handbags which results in her getting hurtits about time you grew up or if thats too hard stay the fuck away from our club[/quote]

I''m a City steward & trust people like these are a minority . . . . I work the Aviva Community Lower Tier & Jarrold Stand & your 11 yr old daughter would have a great time :o) We have a great atmosphere & if - & thats a BIG IF - you did come across any problems then you tell a steward - coz thats what we''re there for :o)

I think Bloo what he is saying is that he cant take his daughter to Colchester. I have the same with my 5 year old son who goes to most games, but not this one as I am afraid Mr Cowling has stirred up trouble.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]I think Bloo what he is saying is that he cant take his daughter to Colchester. I have the same with my 5 year old son who goes to most games, but not this one as I am afraid Mr Cowling has stirred up trouble.[/quote]

Thats ok then :o) . . . Coz we do like to keep our family atmosphere going & keep certain troublesome muppets out . . . Altho I do think Cowling is stirring a hornets nest up

[quote user="cufcone"]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Someone calling me a knob ?

Would you be calling me that face to face, if not don''t say it on here.

Thank you

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look what is everyone''s problem with millwall?  seriously what trouble did they cause on Boxing day?   i have stood with millwall fans on a number of occasions and they aren''t even that bad, dont just judge them by what happened in the 80''s.

And another thing some Norwich fans will feel like that about causing trouble, look at the way Cowling has treated us. Its a disgrace, what have we done to deserve that. But seriously we are better than him and his tin pot team so just forget it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

im sitting in the home team dugout.

[/quote]

I''m sitting on Cowlings toilet

Some interesting points for us violators on sat :

http://www.fsf.org.uk/media/uploaded/Stand%20Up%20Sit%20Down%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf

[quote user="cosmos67"]

And another thing some Norwich fans will feel like that about causing trouble, look at the way Cowling has treated us. Its a disgrace, what have we done to deserve that. But seriously we are better than him and his tin pot team so just forget it.

[/quote]

Exactly how has Cowling treated the Norwich fans? Apart from giving you nearly twice as many tickets as he has to? If he really wanted to take it out on the Norwich fans he could have given you the minimum required by Football League regulations - 1,000 - and left half the stand empty.

When do you start the protests about only getting 850 odd tickets for Brighton?

[quote user="colufan"][quote user="cosmos67"]

[/quote]

Exactly how has Cowling treated the Norwich fans? Apart from giving you nearly twice as many tickets as he has to? If he really wanted to take it out on the Norwich fans he could have given you the minimum required by Football League regulations - 1,000 - and left half the stand empty.

When do you start the protests about only getting 850 odd tickets for Brighton?

[/quote]

Colchester usually play with 50% of the ground empty and it is a brand new purpose built stadium.

Brighton play at an athletics track and sell out virtually every game so there is never any chance Norwich or any other club for that matter could apply for additional tickets.

Stupid statement to make Colufan.

You just don''t get it do you.For most of us if Colchester had just said we tried giving Leeds extra tickets & it really didn''t work that would have been ok but no he has to go on about how bad we are how he soooo wants to beat us & he''s not letting us have extra tickets because of it. Add to his ticket office not having the nous to work out what was happening. Brighton perfectly reasonable club, 850s the allocation & no one trying to make a point about it

Except half the ground isn''t going to be empty and even if it was it has no bearing on the away allocation.

BTW Brighton''s capacity is 8,850 and they haven''t sold out a game this season.

And you don''t get it do you. Cowling is pissed at you for the way you handled the Lambert situation so he isn''t giving you more than we regularly give teams - Leeds aside. You''re not being treated worse, you''re being treated the same.

Plus he wants to win the game - wow, quelle surprise, don''t you!