Sign in to follow this  
jew

For the attention of the Colchester ticket spys

Hey Jobbyjabber "Clipped Wings = 9 and counting" that''s a pretty pathetic return on all the time and effort you''ve put in to tracking us down isn''t it? See you on saturday if the village green has thawed out by then!!

Was chatting to a guy from the ticket office Saturday night. 200 plus so far with a few more to go and all tickets resold to home fans.

[quote user="colufan"]Was chatting to a guy from the ticket office Saturday night. 200 plus so far with a few more to go and all tickets resold to home fans.[/quote]

And then you woke up.....dream on!!!!!!

They will never catch us, we will be theri in huge numbers all around the ground!

[quote user="Spud1973"]

[quote user="colufan"]Was chatting to a guy from the ticket office Saturday night. 200 plus so far with a few more to go and all tickets resold to home fans.[/quote]

And then you woke up.....dream on!!!!!!

They will never catch us, we will be theri in huge numbers all around the ground!

[/quote]

Plus you only have to read this board to see they have caught some.

[quote user="colufan"]Was chatting to a guy from the ticket office Saturday night. 200 plus so far with a few more to go and all tickets resold to home fans.[/quote]How many times ???All 50 of your fans already have thier tickets.....

Are you all going to stay undercover or are you going to not bother. It p****d me off when an exeter fan wudnt shut up in the main jarrold stand. But as there are going to be a few of you going and not just one solitary fan is it worth letting the col fans know we''re here to make a point?

Id recomend under cover or chances are you wont get past the turnstyle.And if your in a coat hiding colours some pathetic little villager will spot you as I expect the Tristans and JibbaJabbers of this board will be going round thinking they are Columbo or something come match day.On your own you will get a lot of flackOn mass you will get kicked outId suggest going Neutral and standing up when Col attack etc etc, when the games over or 80th min and we are 5-0 up, reveal yourself in all your Norwich Glory !Its not about being billy big spuds, its about paying to watch a footy match.If you just want to give sh*t to the villagers do it after or before the game dont go soiling our club with some hooligan based Bs during the match even if Colchester and Mr Cowardling deserve it !I hear they still lynch people in the market square on a sunday in Colchester Village, it hasnt changed much since the 1800''s apparently :(

[quote user="jibbajabba"][quote user="can u sit down please"]me too! Please feel free to call me again. You have my number![/quote] If you insist Samir...[/quote]

Im insisting. A friend then called the ticket office but you were nowhere to be seen!

9 peoples orders stopped! Thats a great return for the amount of time you have known about this! Well done.

Please do waste time looking for me! You wont get me!

Tin Pot

You wont spot Jibbajabba either mate, years of inbreeding means everyone looks the same in Colchester due to family genetics  Sad Panda :(

5 of us are going, used a works address to get the tickets, we can take care of ourselves we will keep quiet until we score then all hell will break out we hope lol

[quote user="Hit Squad"]5 of us are going, used a works address to get the tickets, we can take care of ourselves we will keep quiet until we score then all hell will break out we hope lol
[/quote]

You''re a bigger prat that Jibbajabba.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]5 of us are going, used a works address to get the tickets, we can take care of ourselves we will keep quiet until we score then all hell will break out we hope lol
[/quote]

You''re a bigger prat that Jibbajabba.

[/quote]

Agreed

[quote user="Hit Squad"]5 of us are going, used a works address to get the tickets, [/quote]Good work!! We lived in Great Baddow for a while, it was handy for Marconi so I''ll be attending with a Col Who season ticket holder. [:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Hit Squad"]5 of us are going, used a works address to get the tickets,
[/quote]

Good work!!

We lived in Great Baddow for a while, it was handy for Marconi so I''ll be attending with a Col Who season ticket holder. [:D]
[/quote]

[Y]

BUt dont let Jibba know....he''ll track you down [;)]

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Looking forward to saturday if any trouble (not caused by us) no doubt you 2 will be happy to stand behind us
[/quote]

Well if they stood in front of you, you wouldn''t be able to see over them. School closed again today?

[quote user="Hit Squad"]Looking forward to saturday if any trouble (not caused by us) no doubt you 2 will be happy to stand behind us
[/quote]

Sounds like the only one who wants trouble is you. I haven''t got a problem with Norwich fans in with us,after all it is ONLY A FOOTBALL MATCH and there is nothing wrong with a bit of friendly banter between us but some of your comments are beyond belief....