Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

Lambert favourite for Burnley

The cynical side of me asks the question "how many Colwho fans have placed a 10p bet on Lambert to bring the odds down?"  The way they are acting at the moment I wouldnt put it past them!!!

[quote user="ThetfordCanary"]The cynical side of me asks the question "how many Colwho fans have placed a 10p bet on Lambert to bring the odds down?"  The way they are acting at the moment I wouldnt put it past them!!![/quote]It really doesn''t take much. I yesterday that I think it''s a bunch of fans artificially moving the price. It only takes 10 or so to force a bookmakers hand.

[quote user="ThetfordCanary"]The cynical side of me asks the question "how many Colwho fans have placed a 10p bet on Lambert to bring the odds down?"  The way they are acting at the moment I wouldnt put it past them!!![/quote] I honestly think this is what has happened!! The odds drop so easily i put 5 quid on Sousa last night on skybet at 20/1 and 10 mins later he was 16/1!

[quote user="JF"][quote user="ThetfordCanary"]The cynical side of me asks the question "how many Colwho fans have placed a 10p bet on Lambert to bring the odds down?"  The way they are acting at the moment I wouldnt put it past them!!![/quote] I honestly think this is what has happened!! The odds drop so easily i put 5 quid on Sousa last night on skybet at 20/1 and 10 mins later he was 16/1![/quote] I agree with you too TC

I know he''s ruled himself out and I believe him (and was very relieved!), my mate who works at Ladbrokes said he was still favourite at 6pm tonight, and there was a lot of money placed on him across Ladbrokes stores today.

Can''t find it on there website anymore.

Burnley didn''t tempt Lambert and they won''t tempt Grayson either.

Same logic. Lambert can see himself achieving more here than he ever could at Burnley, and Grayson can do even more with Leeds. His leaving there for Burnley, not a cat in hells chance. They need to move on and realise who they are-if they are suchg a plum job, then why did their Maanger choose to leave them for Bolton?

...sorry, one other thing...

Had a peep at the Burnley Clarets Mad website yesterday evening, they were commenting on Lambert saying he was staying at Norwich and had concluded he must be interested if he is saying that, and it must, therefore mean, Norwich are playing hardball and won''t let him speak to them!

[quote user="Old Shuck"]...sorry, one other thing... Had a peep at the Burnley Clarets Mad website yesterday evening, they were commenting on Lambert saying he was staying at Norwich and had concluded he must be interested if he is saying that, and it must, therefore mean, Norwich are playing hardball and won''t let him speak to them![/quote]

Well he can''t win then..............and they''re dim !

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Burnley didn''t tempt Lambert and they won''t tempt Grayson either. Same logic. Lambert can see himself achieving more here than he ever could at Burnley, and Grayson can do even more with Leeds. His leaving there for Burnley, not a cat in hells chance. They need to move on and realise who they are-if they are suchg a plum job, then why did their Maanger choose to leave them for Bolton?[/quote]

he could acheive in 6 months at burnley what he would never be around long enough to do at norwich. stave off premiership relegation.

on dodgy rumours website

Paul Lambert will ask Norwich for permission to speak wth burnley chairman barry kilby...if they so no hell quit norwich

i hope there is no truth in this despite him coming out and saying he has no intention of quitting.Site also says Gary Megson to replace him if he goes.God i really hope not.

[quote user="canarycop"]

on dodgy rumours website

Paul Lambert will ask Norwich for permission to speak wth burnley chairman barry kilby...if they so no hell quit norwich

i hope there is no truth in this despite him coming out and saying he has no intention of quitting.Site also says Gary Megson to replace him if he goes.God i really hope not.

[/quote]Heres a tip :- stay awat from dodgy rumour websites.[:)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]So who''s going to start the "[:(]Oh my God, Lambert could be going to Doncaster" thread, then?[/quote]It''s spelt Doomcaster.

[quote user="Beauseant"]So who''s going to start the "[:(]Oh my God, Lambert could be going to Doncaster" thread, then?[/quote]

It''ll happen Beau, you know it will, but Lambert turned down Burnley, as for Donny? its a no brainer really.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]So who''s going to start the "[:(]Oh my God, Lambert could be going to Doncaster" thread, then?[/quote]

It''ll happen Beau, you know it will, but Lambert turned down Burnley, as for Donny? its a no brainer really.

[/quote]

It may well be a no-brainer to you and me Wiz, but that won''t stop the usual paranoiacs[:D]

*Rushes into thread, out of breath and obviously flustered*Guys, have you heard, Lambert is off to Doncaster.