Sign in to follow this  
Bethnal Yellow and Green

Re: Ok Norwich fans. Lets bring you down to earth a little.

Our players are superior to yours otherwise you would be top of the league and not us.

Face facts. unless you think all second teams in leagues have better players.

[quote user="spainboy"]Our players are superior to yours otherwise you would be top of the league and not us. Face facts. unless you think all second teams in leagues have better players.[/quote]

Surely the league position at the end of the season is what matters.

[quote user="spainboy"]Our players are superior to yours otherwise you would be top of the league and not us. Face facts. unless you think all second teams in leagues have better players.[/quote]

The ultimate test is over a whole season..... time will tell...... [<:o)] 

leeds blah blah blah grayson blah blah blah football genius blah blah blah beckford wont leave blah blah blah

Why don''t you sod off back to a leeds site and try to convince them that you''re not going to make a cock of it for the third year in a row?

[quote user="paul moy"]

The ultimate test is over a whole season..... time will tell...... [<:o)] 

[/quote]Nah in his mind the season finishes in January

also. we look like getting out of this division 1st tiome of asking.. how long have Leeds been  a small time club?? 3?? 4 years now?

[quote user="FuzzyLogic"]Football will talk at the end of the day.If at the ''end'' of the season Leeds win it, then yes, you will have been the best team in the league.  There is still a long way to go though..I don''t see the point in being ignorant [/quote]He''s a Leeds fan, it''s what they do

Sniff sniff, what''s that I smell, oh yeah it''s Spainboy soiling himself, you need to look over both shoulders lad.

I think the very fact that some Leeds fans are on here immediately after their game suggests there''s a few nerves fluttering about across the Pennines (from me).  Leeds may have deserved their victory against Manure last weekend, but it was a victory down mainly to how poor the opposition were on the day - couldn''t pass or score for toffee.  Had Manure been on the top, or even just the top half, of their game, then Leeds would have come away with a red hand print on their arses.  All this stuff about ''Leeds heroics'', etc, is just gloss on a good result.Leeds are still going strong, aside from today, but we''re right up there with them and leading the chase.  Don''t forget, Leeds fans, that Norwich have been in this position more recently than Leeds have, when we were leading Division 1 at this stage of the 2003/4 season, closely chased by Wet Brum.  Trust me, its not as much fun being the prey as it is the hunter...Will we catch you? Who knows thus far.  Either of us could wobble, but we have a much more loyal fanbase (your fans are only now returning to Elland Road once they''ve got the taste of success) and the momentum seems to be swaying towards us at the moment.  I''d be happy going up in 2nd to your 1st, but don''t take that as a forgone conclusion just yet... the show ain''t over til Chris Moyles in drag sings....

your three best players are argubly beckford bechio and snodgrass

so with that in mind lets compare them with three of our best players; 

holt v beckford - holt wins as he has scored more goals

martin  v bechio - once again the winner plays in yellow as again scored more goals

hoolahan v snodgrass - and suprise suprise with more assists and far more goals our man in yellow wins again.

I think the facts prove we have better players!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

martin  v bechio - once again the winner plays in yellow as again scored more goals

hoolahan v snodgrass - and suprise suprise with more assists and far more goals our man in yellow wins again.

[/quote] I think Holt also has more assists to his name than Beckford hasn''t he?

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="lincoln canary"]

[/quote] I think Holt also has more assists to his name than Beckford hasn''t he?
[/quote]

yeah aswell as tackles etc etc, just all round a far better player

lets get the facts straight here spainboy. u dint smash man utd u beat them 1-0. u got lucky against us we played u off the park and one mistake lead to your winner. you drew against a poor whycombe today in your back yard we drew AWAY to yeovil 3 3 and all accounts yeovil looked alright. 3 points on tuesday and 3 points on saturday with ur game being called and then come back on here and tell us your "big" club are gonna run away with the league. I cant wait to get ur lot to carrow road when we beat you to overtake you!!

spainboy - did you join a Leicester forum last season on the wind-up or was that just another Leeds fan with a similar name?

[quote user="WACCOLO"]spainboy - did you join a Leicester forum last season on the wind-up or was that just another Leeds fan with a similar name?[/quote]

Sounds about right, he was on a Charlton forum earlier slagging us off.

[quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"][quote user="WACCOLO"]spainboy - did you join a Leicester forum last season on the wind-up or was that just another Leeds fan with a similar name?[/quote]

Sounds about right, he was on a Charlton forum earlier slagging us off.[/quote]Every time I remind him of that he goes quiet and leaves lol.

I agree. It''s only a few weeks since we were 6 points behind Charlton and now we''re 3 points ahead, albeit with their game in hand, and 6 points ahead of Chavchester with their 2 games in hand. I''ll take the points and let''s see what they do with their games in hand.

Leeds are still favourites, but the gap is closing. OTBC!

Actually If you watched SSN last weekend they discrbed Leeds United as being full of "Journey men" and must replace at least 8 to stand any chance in the Championship. - This I assume is an unbiased opinion.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Darren Lamb.... Agent"][quote user="WACCOLO"]spainboy - did you join a Leicester forum last season on the wind-up or was that just another Leeds fan with a similar name?[/quote]

Sounds about right, he was on a Charlton forum earlier slagging us off.[/quote]Every time I remind him of that he goes quiet and leaves lol.[/quote]

Lol!! Stupid pussy!

Forrest are doing better than peterborough, and lecister.......