Sign in to follow this  
Yellowfuture

Fortress Carrow Road

Nine wins at home on the trot, one short of our record, will  we set a new record this season? Fantastic isn`t it, to go along to the ground fully expecting to win, now coming away feeling dissapointed cos dispite a 3-1 win we didnt play too well, blimey what change from the cr@p over recent years.

Totally agree, it''s nice walking to FCR knowing we havemore than a chance at a win, something that was quite odd at the start of the season, now feels quite normal.

Brentford and Hartlepool the next two at home, both teams will be looking for the 6th spot I guess, so with something to play for, just, Brentford will probably bring a  few away fans with them. Potential  banana skins, cant really see it!

It does feel the norm now, I like it!I used to hate walking away from the ground with the singing of jubilant away fans in my ears. And if they had been let out at the same time (which used to happen, stupid) having them walk ap the road gobbing off.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Nine wins at home on the trot, one short of our record, will  we set a new record this season? Fantastic isn`t it, to go along to the ground fully expecting to win, now coming away feeling dissapointed cos dispite a 3-1 win we didnt play too well, blimey what change from the cr@p over recent years.

[/quote]

Errrr.... we''re in Division Three.

I suspect this fact alone will make any "new record" somewhat irrelevant......

Get a grip.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Totally agree, it''s nice walking to FCR knowing we have more than a chance at a win, something that was quite odd at the start of the season, now feels quite normal.[/quote]

I''ll put this one in my dossier:....... "WAY''s husband purchased a new dildo on Saturday August the 8th."

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Not up there with the best achievements of the club, no doubt, but a possible record none the less which will be judged on it`s merits. We`re still in the midst of one of the darkest periods of our history, but small victories should still be recognised.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Not up there with the best achievements of the club, no doubt, but a possible record none the less which will be judged on it`s merits. We`re still in the midst of one of the darkest periods of our history, but small victories should still be recognised.

[/quote]

Too nice a reply to be negative about.......

I duly concede.  [:)]

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Well we`ve done it, well done boys, fantastic today, best atmosphere for years, great! 

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Well we`ve done it, well done boys, fantastic today, best atmosphere for years, great! 

[/quote]

Totally agree [Y]

im not so sure 2 points a game is enough. 9/10 times in championship and league one it is this has to be the strongest league one in many years. Charlton are only 3 points and one game in hand behind us. Think may need 100ish points to go up auto.

[quote user="league1 forever"]did someone leave the fort dooor open against col u[/quote]

True enough, thats why we went and Spanked you at your place to make up for it. Great point at Gillingham today mate.. keep up the good work.

[quote user="league1 forever"]did someone leave the fort dooor open against col u
[/quote]

They certainly did, and on reflection what a great day that has turned out to be for us, less so for you no noubt. 

The league is irrelevant, it is all proportionate and 10 home wins is a fantastic acheivement because every game is different and it takes real character to keep getting results.

Well done City!

Think you will find he is a Leeds fan is forever, however just think forever what a thing to gloat about if it wasnt for that day you and Charlton would have walked away with the league as it is you may finish up in the playoffs and you aint found that the route out over the last couple of years

Records are not irrelevant. They are records because they are recorded facts. The division is irrelevant. I suggest you get a grip because there will be a few more records broken this season.