Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

Do you think we can catch leeds?

Glass half empty kind of guy hu ?

Just who has the momentum been with since Lambo took charge ?

First 10 games of the season, everyone said leeds and sharletons were top dogs in the league, not looking that way now is it !

We are sitting comfortably, winning games and being patient. There`s still a long way to go. we have less games to play as they are in the cups so may be able to stay fresher.

I think it will be very close come the end but we will go up as champions.

I don''t think we can.

I know we can. And I''ve been saying it for weeks. Leed''s fixture congestion is screaming out for a major blip soon.

We can be top of the table in 2 weeks time, regardless of Leed''s results. Games in hand would come into it of course, but the pyschological thing of being there (and Leeds not being there) means it''s not exactly bad for us.

[quote user="sam"]Haha, listen to you Norwich fans, we drew at home to Wycombe, yes poor result i''ll admit and we played rubbish, but last week we beat Man Utd and had won out 3 league games over Christmas 1-0, 3-1 and 4-2, hardly a team in decline! 17 games unbeaten and since our only league defeat we have had 8 wins and 3 draws, shocking form i know. Our 6 draws this season have been against Carlisle, Charlton, Wycombe, Southend, Brentford and Huddersfield, really we should be beating at least 3 of those and we are still 6 points clear of you with a game in hand![/quote]

Why are you even on here! Its a Norwich Fans forum.

[quote user="benedictgr"]

[quote user="sam"]Haha, listen to you Norwich fans, we drew at home to Wycombe, yes poor result i''ll admit and we played rubbish, but last week we beat Man Utd and had won out 3 league games over Christmas 1-0, 3-1 and 4-2, hardly a team in decline! 17 games unbeaten and since our only league defeat we have had 8 wins and 3 draws, shocking form i know. Our 6 draws this season have been against Carlisle, Charlton, Wycombe, Southend, Brentford and Huddersfield, really we should be beating at least 3 of those and we are still 6 points clear of you with a game in hand![/quote]

Why are you even on here! Its a Norwich Fans forum.

[/quote]

The Leeds fans are full of Bull.

I think underneath they must be worried about our surge and IF they will stay on the top.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Yes, with Grayson going to Burnley they''ll slip away.[/quote]I would love to see that happen as it could damage the form of the whole squad, the only problem being that I just can''t see Grayson leaving Elland Road to go to Turf Moor

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Yes, with Grayson going to Burnley they''ll slip away.[/quote]I would love to see that happen as it could damage the form of the whole squad, the only problem being that I just can''t see Grayson leaving Elland Road to go to Turf Moor
[/quote]

Did you watch the football league show?

His comments would not have reassured me if I was a Leeds fan.  He certainly didn''t seem adamant.  He also stutters at one point and at no point does he that he is not interested in the Burnley vacancy.

It''s unlikely, but it''s not out of the question. If the Walsall game goes ahead on Tuesday, and we win it, we will only be three points behind them. Yes. they''ll have games in hand, but with their continued participation in the JPT and the FA Cup, those games are going to come thick and fast. I have a funny feeling that the undersoil heating at CR is going to be our secret weapon this season.

They don''t imo necessarily need a "bad run of form". For example, if in the last minute of our game at Elland Road we had scored rather than them, we would now be second only on goal difference.

It might all depend on whether we can beat them when they come to CR. In that I see the odds being even more in our favour because the game is currently scheduled for the Saturday before the JPT Trophy final, so if as expected Leeds get to Wembley the game will probably be rearranged for the following Tuesday or Wednesday, which will give us an extra couple of days off to then play a menatlly and physically tired team.

All speculation of course but food for thought nonetheless!

I think we now have out 2 deciding fixtures coming upWalsall & Colchester away.If we lose both I think we can honestly forget about leeds1 draws and one lose the same2 draws the same1 win and one draw Game on2 wins Leeds will be very worried and I think we will take them after the following 2 home games (if we win both) and i think we willthen be in a strong position to really say we can top the leagueSo the next 2 away games in my opinion will go a long way to deciding our future

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Yes, with Grayson going to Burnley they''ll slip away.[/quote]I would love to see that happen as it could damage the form of the whole squad, the only problem being that I just can''t see Grayson leaving Elland Road to go to Turf Moor[/quote]

Did you watch the football league show?

His comments would not have reassured me if I was a Leeds fan.  He certainly didn''t seem adamant.  He also stutters at one point and at no point does he that he is not interested in the Burnley vacancy.

[/quote]Yes I did, but the main reason why I can''t see him going is the same why we thought Lambert wouldn''t go - He''s currently managing a League 1 side and looks like he will almost certainly win the title, but if he goes to Burnley he might get them relegated, which would damage his CV. Your point about not saying he wasn''t interested is a very good one though - Owen Coyle didn''t say he wasn''t interested in the Bolton job, he just said about work he had to do at Burnley, which is what Grayson said. I would love to see both him and Beckford leave.

Really?? I don''t think Grayson will go because he''s a Leeds fan. It''s his dream job, hence why he dropped a division from Blackpool to go there.

[quote user="sam"]Haha, listen to you Norwich fans, we drew at home to Wycombe, yes poor result i''ll admit and we played rubbish, but last week we beat Man Utd and had won out 3 league games over Christmas 1-0, 3-1 and 4-2, hardly a team in decline! 17 games unbeaten and since our only league defeat we have had 8 wins and 3 draws, shocking form i know. Our 6 draws this season have been against Carlisle, Charlton, Wycombe, Southend, Brentford and Huddersfield, really we should be beating at least 3 of those and we are still 6 points clear of you with a game in hand![/quote]Would you like to change your statement?