Sign in to follow this  
dhickl

Football league show

We should get more than the 30 seconds of goals on tomorrow''s show.  Currently there are only 9 games going ahead in the FL tomorrow, and that number will only go down.

Tomorrow? Oh yes I see, I suppose you''re technically correct!

There is a regional version of the programme starting in the next few weeks which is to be on the iplayer as well, so we''ll get loads of highlights then.

We should then get about 15 minutes of highlights, but I''m sure they''ll make the time up with texts, emails and discussion

They won''t put the show out at all if many more championship club games get called off. With all these games needing to be rearranged snd a great deal would bs for the same night midweek they would opt to put a show out then than have a 3/4 empty show tomorrow.

I can''t see them cancelling the show, they''ll be enough games to have a few feature matches and the rest of the highlights.

Only nine games still on in the CCC and football league. Should get a good 5 mins on the telly tomorrow night.

Why do I get the feeling that they will just shorten the show rather than extend our highlights! I think promotion should be a priority just so we all dont have to sit through 45 minutes of championship highlights just for the 1minute or so highlights of us! hahaha

To be fair, the FLS has given us a good bit of the cherry this season.

Col Who game is one of the featured matches next week as well.

I like the way our crest sticks out like a sore thumb behind the presenter, or does every other club supporters think the same about there badge..........probably

The highlights show might have no choice but to restrict or cancel the show. I''m sure the BBC contract with Sky will be a restricted one and the amount of minutes of football action Sky will allow will be small.

[quote user="In the blood"]The highlights show might have no choice but to restrict or cancel the show. I''m sure the BBC contract with Sky will be a restricted one and the amount of minutes of football action Sky will allow will be small.[/quote]

Sky have nothing to do with the Beeb''s contract. It''s a seperate highlights deal.

The FLS will show highlights of tonight''s Baggies/Forest game as well as tomorrows action.

As has been said before the show''s running time may just be reduced.

In the blood wrote:

The highlights show might have no choice but to restrict or cancel the show. I''m sure the BBC contract with Sky will be a restricted one and the amount of minutes of football action Sky will allow will be small.

Sky have nothing to do with the Beeb''s contract. It''s a seperate highlights deal.

The FLS will show highlights of tonight''s Baggies/Forest game as well as tomorrows action.

As has been said before the show''s running time may just be reduced.

I stand corrected!

[quote user="Twitchy"]I like the way our crest sticks out like a sore thumb behind the presenter, or does every other club supporters think the same about there badge..........probably[/quote]

Awesome avatar you got there, Twitchy.  Our logo does stick out because everyone else is red or blue.  Yawn.  I like having bright colors of life that nobody else uses in combination.

My god Forests second goal! Goss anyone!! Sammy Clingham scored a cracker as well todat.

[quote user="JF"]

My god Forests second goal! Goss anyone!! Sammy Clingham scored a cracker as well todat.

[/quote]Could easily have come back off the bar though - a bit of luck in that!

[quote user="Twitchy"]Clingham/todat, I''ll have what you''re having JF.[/quote] Lol!

Not having a game didn''t stop their skateboarding-hamster-on-a-stick story for the week at Rotherham then

[quote user="dhickl"]

We should get more than the 30 seconds of goals on tomorrow''s show. 

[/quote]I guess I was wrong!!!!

Not sure if you get a different version of the show but in London we were given about 2 minutes of highlights, waste of bloody time!