Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

edp website what a waste of cyber space

yes i know i could go and buy a copy but its not worth it for a page on norwich city and to be honest i`d rather read a tabloid..but anyway the edp 24 site hasn`t updated any sport since saturday  which is fairly poor show  don`t you think ? [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]yes i know i could go and buy a copy but its not worth it for a page on norwich city and to be honest i`d rather read a tabloid..but anyway the edp 24 site hasn`t updated any sport since saturday  which is fairly poor show  don`t you think ? [:D][/quote]Maybe there is no news?No news is good news?

[quote user="pennywise "]yes i know i could go and buy a copy but its not worth it for a page on norwich city and to be honest i`d rather read a tabloid..but anyway the edp 24 site hasn`t updated any sport since saturday  which is fairly poor show  don`t you think ? [:D][/quote]

Why not begger off onto the Sun''s or Mails website then?

[quote user="pennywise "]yes i know i could go and buy a copy but its not worth it for a page on norwich city and to be honest i`d rather read a tabloid..but anyway the edp 24 site hasn`t updated any sport since saturday  which is fairly poor show  don`t you think ? [:D][/quote]

I have mine delivered and 3 pages on City today, plus good local news.......I''m more than happy with the EDP!

There is a notice on the front of the pinkun home page to explain what the problem is on all Archant websites and that they will all be updated asap.

''''We are experiencing severe problems with all our websites, which currently cannot be updated.
We are working hard to put this right, and apologise to our visitors for the lack of updates. ''''

ok some people like the edp and  reading columns about how  to grow onions and features on some   old actress walking her dog  at

walberswick ..fair enough each to their own ..but  the fact is  we soundly beat one of our promotion rivals  on saturday and apart  from a match report as of 5 minutes ago theirs no  post match analysis or interveiws, nothing about theo leaving  its not really been updated since saturday evening  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

ok some people like the edp and  reading columns about how  to grow onions and features on some   old actress walking her dog  at

walberswick ..fair enough each to their own ..but  the fact is  we soundly beat one of our promotion rivals  on saturday and apart  from a match report as of 5 minutes ago theirs no  post match analysis or interveiws, nothing about theo leaving  its not really been updated since saturday evening  [:D]

[/quote]

Are you being an idiot on purpose?

Read the above posts, then read the home page of the EDP then read this http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1934881/ShowPost.aspx

Errr. Hello? To quote CA, even though I''ve just upset her: "There is a notice on the front of the pinkun home page to explain what

the problem is on all Archant websites and that they will all be

updated asap
."

[quote user="cityangel"]

There is a notice on the front of the pinkun home page to explain what the problem is on all Archant websites and that they will all be updated asap.

''''We are experiencing severe problems with all our websites, which currently cannot be updated.
We are working hard to put this right, and apologise to our visitors for the lack of updates. ''''

[/quote]

oops missed that city angel [:$]    the main news page on the edp is only a day behind though ..they should get their priorities sorted

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

Read the above posts, then read the home page of the EDP then read this http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1934881/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

get back to yer turnips  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

get back to yer turnips  [:D]

[/quote]

Haha too cold for that

[quote user="cityangel"]

We are working hard to to get our Xmas shopping done, and suggest you go buy an EDP you tight gits. ''''

[/quote]

Interesting.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I have mine delivered and 3 pages on City today, plus good local news.......I''m more than happy with the EDP!

[/quote]

Well said, Wiz. I like to support the local press. The EDP on Saturday is a good read.