Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

cureton arrives in lincoln!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]

Says it all.

He''s in my lounge at the moment.[;)]

Just been on their "offy" site ,and it wouls appear that the big news of the day is that  a Domino''s Pizza shop has opened in the high st.

It''s all happening in Lincoln!!

Just been to Homebase, and I couldnt believe my eyes. There, in front of me, I saw the man, that is Jamie Cureton, buying a brand-spanking new BBQ. I''m still shook up. [:|]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]I heard he was aiming to do a bit of Christmas shopping in Norwich this morning so....... him being in Lincoln is probably quite correct!![:D]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]

I heard he was aiming to do a bit of Christmas shopping in Norwich this morning so....... him being in Lincoln is probably quite correct!![:D]
[/quote]

He really is here with me and the family for Christmas. Say hello Jamie.

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]I heard he was aiming to do a bit of Christmas shopping in Norwich this morning so....... him being in Lincoln is probably quite correct!![:D][/quote]

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[/quote]It''s finally happened, Wiz has cracked...

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]I heard he was aiming to do a bit of Christmas shopping in Norwich this morning so....... him being in Lincoln is probably quite correct!![:D][/quote]

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[/quote]It''s finally happened, Wiz has cracked...[/quote]That was a couple of months ago when he came over to the Percy postitive side!

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]

I heard he was aiming to do a bit of Christmas shopping in Norwich this morning so....... him being in Lincoln is probably quite correct!![:D]
[/quote]

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[/quote]

Has he come to visit the shrine of "Jamie Lad" in your front room Wiz?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

He IS the shrine in my lounge Ricardo, likes his chestnuts though![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I bet he does.

Don''t let him scorf all the mince pies though.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="First Wizard"]

Hi plebs.

See? I told ya!

[/quote]It''s finally happened, Wiz has cracked...[/quote]It was quite funny though [:D]

[/quote]

Could explain his absence from the team of late, poor Jamie chained up and held hostage in the cupbaord under Wiz''s stairs [:S]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Hes here in lincoln, hes currently at the training ground near outer circle road meeting his new team mates. No yet confirmed as to whether loan or permanent, but imo permanent highly unlikely as the imps are skint[/quote]

Says it all.

[/quote]

I hope you''ve offered him some port and nibbles, Wiz.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]I thought you meant he''d turned up at Morrisons or Asda or somewhere in a Lincoln Continental.[/quote]

Haha! Awesome!

Probably tried to get the bus....but missed it.

Says it all.

[/quote]

Are you giving him one?

Seasonal Jack Daniels, I mean. [;)]