Sign in to follow this  
godisacanary

holt chant

kings of leon sex on fire... in the chorus replace ''youre sex'' with grant holt..i think with a few thousand singing it it could be quite effective?

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]"He''s fat, he''s round he''s worth 3 million pound. Grant Holt, Grant Holt"[/quote]Like it. [Y]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]"He''s fat, he''s round he''s worth 3 million pound. Grant Holt, Grant Holt"[/quote]

Like it. [Y]
[/quote]

I''ll let ya have it

[quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Dogger chasing Top 2"]"He''s fat, he''s round he''s worth 3 million pound. Grant Holt, Grant Holt"[/quote]Like it. [Y][/quote]

I''ll let ya have it

[/quote]Cheers.I''ll be taking the credit on that one then lads. [Y]

ARRRRGGGGThis Kings of Leon Holt song is getting pushed alsmost as hard as that crappy Torres rip off.Sing it on the stands and get people to join in dont try to do it on an internet forum for the 1000000 time.FFS >.>

and also i sit about six rows back in block e,and there is enough people down there who glare at you if u stand up...let alone chanting something new,it wont catch on down there

[quote user="godisacanary"]we could add ''and who we f*****g admire'' instead of ''so were the worlds to transpire'' in the song[/quote]Just go back to your xbox mate, do us all a favour

have you registered how little we hav in our locker nowadays?? constant droaning y''army''...we sound like wolves when we were in the playoffs yrs ago.even on the ball city is half-hearted half way through

[quote user="godisacanary"]have you registered how little we hav in our locker nowadays?? constant droaning y''army''...we sound like wolves when we were in the playoffs yrs ago.even on the ball city is half-hearted half way through[/quote]OTBC FTW

[quote user="godisacanary"]

ok il sit there and watch our whole ground turn into a morgue shall i

[/quote]

Yes please, i want to enjoy my coco without your singing, actually if the game was silent i could even take a nap at half time....

win win