Sign in to follow this  
Legend Iwan

Lambert's Christmas Shopping

Well centre back is top of the list.

Won''t be a young player nor will he be nearing the end of his career.

Someone who has played at least Championship level but isn''t getting many games this season.

They will be near the end of their contract so will be available on the cheap.

There won''t be much money around for more than two more players at best. A CB was a priority before Jens got crocked so it has to be now too.

I think he''ll ship out Nelson in the summer in favour of a CB that is one of his own targets that he''ll try and get on loan in Jan. After that, it has to be a right winger imo in order that the McNamee signing doesn''t turn out to be a total waste of time!

yeah a new Cb is defo needed. I''d be happy in january if we signed a CB and no one else i think.

Seaborne looks like Lambert''s target but I''d say Dods from Dundee United and Livesey from Carlisle would be decent targets.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

With Lambert admitting he wants to strengthen the squad in January, who do you think will be on his wish list to Santa?

[/quote]A rough diamond with the potential of Wayne Rooney id expect !I think thats everyones wish..

Although Arsene Wenger is holding out for any small boy and Fergie wants a bottle of scotch and a defender :-pColechister Village just want thier sweet sweet pureile pointless revenge but will have to settle for a good thrashing down at thier rec parkRoy Keane wants to be able to walk the streets of Ipswich without getting shouted at by binners !

We definately need to get a centre back in, and I trust Lambert to get the right player. He is obviosuly interested in this Seaborne so we will have to see if anything happens.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Legend Iwan"]

With Lambert admitting he wants to strengthen the squad in January, who do you think will be on his wish list to Santa?

[/quote]

A rough diamond with the potential of Wayne Rooney id expect !
I think thats everyones wish..

Although Arsene Wenger is holding out for any small boy and Fergie wants a bottle of scotch and a defender :-p

Colechister Village just want thier sweet sweet pureile pointless revenge but will have to settle for a good thrashing down at thier rec park

Roy Keane wants to be able to walk the streets of Ipswich without getting shouted at by binners !
[/quote]

whats that all about ?  

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"];)

Well im surprised he didnt get his tallons on Torres, only hes boyish looking and fresh !
Just look at Nasri and Fibreglass !

[/quote] Now that really would complete my dream team [;)]

Yeah definitely a new centre back at the top of that list followed by the departure of cureton and Tudur-Jones.