Sign in to follow this  
Legend_CB

Honestly, what will Lambert do?

We all want Lambert to make a few signings in January but i honestly can''t see us getting anyone apart from perhaps Martin and Mcnamee joining on permanents.

I think Lambert''s main goal in this transfer window is just to keep the likes of Holt, Hoolahan and Russell.

In my opinion, i think we need to strenghten our squad in January if we want to guarantee promotion because if we don''t go up this year we will lose some players and we''ll find it very difficult next year.

What do you guys think Lambert will do then?

He has already said a central defender is his main priority, and i believe he also said he has got an eye on a couple and hoping they will sign. keeping wes, holt and rusty won''t be easy but i think we will keep hold of 2 or maybe all 3 of them. we definately need to strengthen in defence and maybe get cover for the strikers plus a winger if mcnamee (sp?) doesn''t sign.

Maybe, like in our Championship year the board will pull something special out of the bag and Lambert will have a few quid (metaphorically) to spend!

Apart from MacNamee and Martin I think anyone else coming in may depend on who leaves (hopefully fringe players). Wages must still be around the same mark, what with two having left and two prospective permanents on loan.

I seem to recall it was the fans (share issue) and Mr Moore who raised the money that Winter, my friend. Nothing to do with Delia and her pals, although she was more than happy to dance on the pitch with Hux and take credit for it...

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I seem to recall it was the fans (share issue) and Mr Moore who raised the money that Winter, my friend. Nothing to do with Delia and her pals, although she was more than happy to dance on the pitch with Hux and take credit for it...[/quote]Why turn this thread into a Delia / board hate issue?For the record I don''t care where the money came from, I only care about the result it had. Is it not the case that the board proposed and implemented the share issue, and who worked with Mr Moore to bring about the Huckerby signing though?