Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Col Who's Chief Exec Resigns!

I meant to add that whilst drunk drivers don''t make me giggle, the fact that its happened to a club who accuse our board of everything evil, and fans who wrote laughing about Delia''s drunken pitch rantings I find funny.

Okay, Delia might like a tiple, but she''s ours and she wasn''t driving!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Okay, Delia might like a tiple [/quote]

And, so what if she does. Not directed at you Wiz but I can''t believe what a mountain was made out of that incident. I have to say I thought it was just funny - and I can only imagine the levels of hypocrisy amongst many who lined up in disgust at her half time ''rant''. I imagine most of us have done far worse p****d; I know I have - I wouldn''t be surprised if I do tomorrow night in fact [:)]

When did we all become Puritans??!! [*-)][:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"]

And, so what if she does. Not directed at you Wiz but I can''t believe what a mountain was made out of that incident. I have to say I thought it was just funny - and I can only imagine the levels of hypocrisy amongst many who lined up in disgust at her half time ''rant''. I imagine most of us have done far worse p****d; I know I have - I wouldn''t be surprised if I do tomorrow night in fact [:)]

[/quote]

True Mac D, I''ve done a few regretable things because of Mr J Daniels myself![:$]

[/quote]

When that swine Cromwell won.

I fancied one of those long curly wigs[;)]

[/quote]

Yes so have I, but if I''d gone onto the pitch at half time and done that I''d have been chucked out and probably banned

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too, but only if the fringe is cut straight across ''Dumb and dumber'' stylee [:D]

Don''t want to be mistaken for a bloody Cavalier [:@] 

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yes so have I, but if I''d gone onto the pitch at half time and done that I''d have been chucked out and probably banned

[/quote]

Not if you owned the club you wouldn''t have. I''ve done a lot of things in my house that I''m not happy with other people doing [:)] 

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hahahahahahaha
He got caught by the only policeman in the village
OWCH !!
[/quote]

Who was also drunk at the time.[:D] Where is Cam when we want to have a little Christmas merriment?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]HahahahahahahaHe got caught by the only policeman in the villageOWCH !![/quote]

Who was also drunk at the time.[:D] Where is Cam when we want to have a little Christmas merriment?

[/quote]Yeh :(

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]HahahahahahahaHe got caught by the only policeman in the villageOWCH !![/quote]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/images/396x222/daffyd2.jpg

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Nothing wrong with Oliver Cromwell........................

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Hahahahahahaha
He got caught by the only policeman in the village
OWCH !!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am here.  He wasn''t caught by the only policeman in the village because Essex Police scrapped village policemen years ago.  Like 95 per cent of the material on this and other footie message boards it is complete bollocks, a bit like Cureton on £8k a week. 

He was nicked by a Harwich Traffic Unit and, as is policy in the festive season, both drivers involved were breathalysed.  He failed his and has ****** off as he should.

So now we have to find another one.  I am sure we will. 

Bit like players come to think of it..................... 

Sigh.... it''s like being back at school. How about we demonstrate who is the mature party in the whole sorry affair?

No? Thought not.................. [:|]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]HahahahahahahaHe got caught by the only policeman in the villageOWCH !![/quote]

[/quote]

I am here.  He wasn''t caught by the only policeman in the village because Essex Police scrapped village policemen years ago.  Like 95 per cent of the material on this and other footie message boards it is complete bollocks, a bit like Cureton on £8k a week. 

He was nicked by a Harwich Traffic Unit and, as is policy in the festive season, both drivers involved were breathalysed.  He failed his and has ****** off as he should.

So now we have to find another one.  I am sure we will. 

Bit like players come to think of it..................... 

[/quote]Yes but we were talking about that backwater village Colechister.........I imagine it somewhat like BallyKiss Angel Ballykiss Colechister !HOZAH !!!!