Sign in to follow this  
W-H

Camp signs for Norwich?

not just declan  they all look a bit dodgy to me ... and they all look as they enjoy being dressed up like poofs far too much for my liking   [:D]

For continued laughs, pick up an official catalogue from the stadium. They have more pictures of the same ilk, including Askou wearing a cap backwards.

Preposterous indeed.  

[quote user="pennywise "]i got one through my door..  simon lappin really throws himself into this modelling lark doesn`t he [;)][/quote]

Lappin looks hilarious throughout the catalogue.

[quote user="pennywise "]

not just declan  they all look a bit dodgy to me ... and they all look as they enjoy being dressed up like poofs far too much for my liking   [:D]

[/quote]Do you find gay men threatening then Pennywise? What are you scared of exactly?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]

Do you find gay men threatening then Pennywise? What are you scared of exactly?
[/quote]

i`m scared i might be gay so i just go on about it and make jokes about it to cover it up and prove my manliness ,sad  truth is i`m in total denial and regularly meet up with george micheal on hamstead heath... there you go modern man  saved you the trouble [;)]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]Do you find gay men threatening then Pennywise? What are you scared of exactly?[/quote]

i`m scared i might be gay so i just go on about it and make jokes about it to cover it up and prove my manliness ,sad  truth is i`m in total denial and regularly meet up with george micheal on hamstead heath... there you go modern man  saved you the trouble [;)]

[/quote]you must be praying that shackell comes back then haha

I saw Simon Lappin in the Mall on Monday.. he wasn''t dressed like that im pleased to say.. he did look a tad annoyed with the xmas shoppers.