Sign in to follow this  
pennywise

where were the famous millwall ?

so that was the famous feared millwall support ?  good numbers for an early kick off but vocally pathetic..ridiculed by the barclay  all game  ..bristol rovers and oldham were better [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]so that was the famous feared millwall support ?  good numbers for an early kick off but vocally pathetic..ridiculed by the barclay  all game  ..bristol rovers and oldham were better [:D][/quote]

I disagree - the Millwall fans were much louder than the Barclay for most of the match.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="pennywise "]so that was the famous feared millwall support ?  good numbers for an early kick off but vocally pathetic..ridiculed by the barclay  all game  ..bristol rovers and oldham were better [:D][/quote]

I disagree - the Millwall fans were much louder than the Barclay for most of the match.

[/quote]

Was in block N of  the Jarrold and the Millwall fans were very quiet only heard them a couple of times, having said that the whole stadium including the Barclay was very quiet for most of the game

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

Think you must have been at a different match, mate.....it sounds different when viewed on the radio !

Whilst it has been noisier in the Barclay( second half against Huddersield was deafening at times) the noise from Millwall was pathetic when compared to any other away support this season....even thos e who brought less.

I sit in the lower barclay in the block closest to the away fans. I do think at times it can be a bit quiet but it seems that once we take the lead our fans seem to get going abit more and the atmosphere gets alot better

[quote user="seby1991"]I sit in the lower barclay in the block closest to the away fans. I do think at times it can be a bit quiet but it seems that once we take the lead our fans seem to get going abit more and the atmosphere gets alot better
[/quote]

Block E is not wholly responsible for leading the singing !!

"We F`ing love Grant Holt ......"

The Millwall support didn''t seem to have the usual idiot element it normally has at away games.

However I thought they made a decent level of noise which obviously as the game wore on and it became clear that their team wasn''t going to get Norwich died off!

The atmosphere in the Barclay was better than many games I''ve been at this season!

[quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]are support is quiet its beyond me how any ncfc can critise other atmospheres. We have 3/4 blocks that sing out of the whole ground.[/quote]Get it right, there are 10 blocks in the Barcley for a start mind you only us and the snakepit make any noise but even that makes 11. I have to say for the first 30 mins the Milwall fans seemed loud from the Lower D block after that all i could hear was us. I sang for nearly the whole game and think it was one of the best atomspheres this season.

have u sat in the upper? they make abous as much noise as the south stand so they dont count. Blocks a and b dont count either as they are poor and the thorpe corner is one block i make that 4. The barclay and snakepit is about 6thousandish trust me if all 11 blocks sang it would be very different.

[quote user="The Duke"][quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]are support is quiet its beyond me how any ncfc can critise other atmospheres. We have 3/4 blocks that sing out of the whole ground.[/quote]Get it right, there are 10 blocks in the Barcley for a start mind you only us and the snakepit make any noise but even that makes 11. I have to say for the first 30 mins the Milwall fans seemed loud from the Lower D block after that all i could hear was us. I sang for nearly the whole game and think it was one of the best atomspheres this season. [/quote]

The Millwall support, when they did actually chant were louder.End of.Norfolk people are more reserved and don''t have such large traps.And I''m proud to be one of ''em.Some times. [;)]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="The Duke"][quote user="Power Ranger Canary"]are support is quiet its beyond me how any ncfc can critise other atmospheres. We have 3/4 blocks that sing out of the whole ground.[/quote]

Get it right, there are 10 blocks in the Barcley for a start mind you only us and the snakepit make any noise but even that makes 11. I have to say for the first 30 mins the Milwall fans seemed loud from the Lower D block after that all i could hear was us. I sang for nearly the whole game and think it was one of the best atomspheres this season.
[/quote]

The Millwall support, when they did actually chant were louder.

End of.

Norfolk people are more reserved and don''t have such large traps.

And I''m proud to be one of ''em.

Some times. [;)]
[/quote]

On the odd occasion the Barclay got their singing together they were far louder than Millwall, having been in the Jarrold close to the N+P I expected them to be really loud but I could barely hear them even when they did sing.

I got to the game 10 minutes late and outside the ground all you could hear was the Norwich fans. I didn''t realise how loud the singing is until I heard it from outside the ground. Doesn''t seem as loud when I''m in the E Block joining in.