Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Walsall game???

Does anyone know whether the game will be on tomorrow, is it freezing in the area etc?

The big question is-Do they have under-soil heating?

Would hate for it to be off, so any information is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

I was worried about that, i very much doubt they have undersoil heating. however its meant to be clowdy at around 2 degrees - cold but it wont freeze!

apparantly its been sunny but cold there today, and they have put a frost protection cover over the pitch, so it should go ahead.

I live 10 miles from the ground,at the moment it is very sunny with a south west wind. Minimal cloud at moment. Tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy and 2 degrees. See you all at the ground!

No under soil heating, but did anybody see Walsall''s over soil heating (a couple of wood burners/dustbins) stood on the pitch prior to one of their games when it was snowing the other week?

its  funny  that  you  said ashes in your  post as that is what walsall  had  on their pitch after their last home game they put braziers with fire in their goal areas to defrost the pitch  the forcast up here if for freezing fog in Birmingham and will linger and there was a lot of  cancellations around the local area for football games so keep an eye on the updates