Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

City players 'chillax'

i went to see him too. i had the urge to say " Grant if i could be gay with anyone i would be gay with you" i was expecting him to make no comment and just like give me the card he signed, but he said " but would you give or take?" what an absolute legend!

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]i went to see him too. i had the urge to say " Grant if i could be gay with anyone i would be gay with you" i was expecting him to make no comment and just like give me the card he signed, but he said " but would you give or take?" what an absolute legend! [/quote]So, is he up for it then?[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Evening Neil"]i went to see him too. i had the urge to say " Grant if i could be gay with anyone i would be gay with you" i was expecting him to make no comment and just like give me the card he signed, but he said " but would you give or take?" what an absolute legend! [/quote]So, is he up for it then?[:P][/quote]Definately up for it! He made a mess of his undies as soon as i said it!

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Evening Neil"]i went to see him too. i had the urge to say " Grant if i could be gay with anyone i would be gay with you" i was expecting him to make no comment and just like give me the card he signed, but he said " but would you give or take?" what an absolute legend! [/quote]So, is he up for it then?[:P][/quote]Definately up for it! He made a mess of his undies as soon as i said it![/quote]Count me in if you fancy a man train. I find him more attractive with every goal he scores.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]Maybe have underneath his city shirt, show it as a goal celebration?[/quote]

That was the idea, perhaps with a cheeky pinkun.com logo on it too. We shall see...

Hahaha Pete yeah course you were, but I bet you were having a chillax moment and can''t blame you as it''s almost Christmas.

Shame there isn''t a Frankie in the team, but we have a Holty, could do the T-shirt in a similar style to the FGTH shirts.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Evening Neil"]i went to see him too. i had the urge to say " Grant if i could be gay with anyone i would be gay with you" i was expecting him to make no comment and just like give me the card he signed, but he said " but would you give or take?" what an absolute legend! [/quote]So, is he up for it then?[:P][/quote]Definately up for it! He made a mess of his undies as soon as i said it![/quote]Count me in if you fancy a man train. I find him more attractive with every goal he scores.[/quote]Just gave birth to a half chewed Malted Milk through my nose!!! Funny as! Are you watching Butler? That''s how to make man love mirth!

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Evening Neil"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Good Evening Neil"]i went to see him too. i had the urge to say " Grant if i could be gay with anyone i would be gay with you" i was expecting him to make no comment and just like give me the card he signed, but he said " but would you give or take?" what an absolute legend! [/quote]So, is he up for it then?[:P][/quote]Definately up for it! He made a mess of his undies as soon as i said it![/quote]Count me in if you fancy a man train. I find him more attractive with every goal he scores.[/quote]Just gave birth to a half chewed Malted Milk through my nose!!! Funny as! Are you watching Butler? That''s how to make man love mirth![/quote]hahahahah!!!!