Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Cult hero of the decade...

[quote user="supercol"]It has to be... Robert Fleck.[/quote]

Not much to choose between Flecky and Hucks, both heroes/legends for ever and ever.

Longest serving player in the decade, which does not necessarily mean cult hero, but Drury has to be there?!

Other than him, Dublin, Hucks, Malky, Flem, Iwan, Delia, Worthington, McVeigh and Mulryne

[quote user="Buckethead"]Leon McKenzie ''he scored against the scum'' and then being honest he didn''t do an awful lot for the remainder of his stay but continued to be feted. IMO the true cult hero of the decade is a straight tossup between two current but long serving players The Doc and Simon Lappin. Think I''d just have to give the nod to Lappin in recognition of the way he dealt with being dropped for such a long period and his consummate professionalism during that period and since his return. [/quote]You''re not wrong there mate, Lappin is a leg-end!!!!

This has to be a tight choice between myself and Smudger.......Without us you would still be under Delia and Doncaster''s thumb cheering on the likes of Chris Brown and that French tw@t who came from Jockland with a free flag......

History will show our value.... so don''t thank us now.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Not much to choose between Flecky and Hucks, both heroes/legends for ever and ever.

[/quote]I used to love the way Flecky wound the away fans up.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I used to love the way Flecky wound the away fans up.
[/quote]

He told me he hated playing over christmas and new year so would aim to be suspended or injured if possible!!

Really nice guy and true legend.

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]I used to love the way Flecky wound the away fans up.[/quote]

He told me he hated playing over christmas and new year so would aim to be suspended or injured if possible!!

Really nice guy and true legend.

[/quote]Never actually met himself, but everyone who has says pretty much the same.A real character.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

This has to be a tight choice between myself and Smudger.......Without us you would still be under Delia and Doncaster''s thumb cheering on the likes of Chris Brown and that French tw@t who came from Jockland with a free flag......

[/quote]

It has to be you Cluck.[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I used to love the way Flecky wound the away fans up.
[/quote]

Flecky was watching the game from the Directorship box yesterday.....Still a cheeky chappie!

Iv got to agree with Colchester Canary  on Drury that who I would have said but few more that been mentioned all ready Fleck, Hucks, Iwan and Gary Holt are the ones I would have gone for.

[quote user="North-East-canarie"]Iv got to agree with Colchester Canary  on Drury that who I would have said but few more that been mentioned all ready Fleck, Hucks, Iwan and Gary Holt are the ones I would have gone for.[/quote]

Wow someone agreeing with me!

I would say Fleck too - but was he ever playing for us in 1999/2000?

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]If taken seriously, surely it''s Hucks again. No one else who has moved on has had Norwich supporters buying shirts from the team they''re now playing for.[/quote]On that measure, Youssef Safri surely deserves a mention for the Moroccan flags fluttering around Carrow Road a couple of years back!

Can''t believe no-one has said this yet.... David Strihavka...surely he''s got to be up there. P.s. People mention Iwan/Huckerby etc...i wouldn''t class these as cult heroes, they are heroes. Cult heroes has got have a kind of.....comedy...about them. E.g. Ginger Pele/maybe Simon Lappin

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]

It has to be you Cluck.[Y]

[/quote]

It''s nice to feel some love Hermie...... [:)]