Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Cult hero of the decade...

If taken seriously, surely it''s Hucks again. No one else who has moved on has had Norwich supporters buying shirts from the team they''re now playing for.

Too many to mention!Though a few :-Dion DublinIwan RobertsDarren EadieSteen NedergaardMike MilliganGary HoltMalky MackayDarren Huckerby

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]If taken seriously, surely it''s Hucks again. No one else who has moved on has had Norwich supporters buying shirts from the team they''re now playing for.[/quote]Unless your talking on an international scale, Hucks is hardly a ''Cult'' hero is he? Simply more of a ''Hero'' really.I would say Dion Dublin.

i`d say hooze..as far as i`m concerned the blokes a legend... going into the crowd to face his detractors and threatening to take someones head off   and then turning it round to become a crowd favourite for the rest of his time here ..that is the stuff og true cult heroes [:D]

i  thought cult heroes were not always the best players but had an affinity with the crowd for something they`d done or  the effort they put in despite not being all that good..thats  what i thought mister chops had in mind with this thread ?[:D]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]ANDY HUGHES he is a legend, we need him back at the club, he can play anywhere, even up front, and still do a job..........[/quote]The bloke in Row Z who kept getting hit in the face by his misplaced passes won''t agree with you! [:D]  But I liked him because he always gave 110 per cent.

[quote user="supercol"]It has to be... Robert Fleck.[/quote]

My girlfriend got his signature for me for christmas. How classic :) he is a ledge in my books already yet I don''t think I''ve ever seen him play.

Leon McKenzie ''he scored against the scum'' and then being honest he didn''t do an awful lot for the remainder of his stay but continued to be feted. IMO the true cult hero of the decade is a straight tossup between two current but long serving players The Doc and Simon Lappin. Think I''d just have to give the nod to Lappin in recognition of the way he dealt with being dropped for such a long period and his consummate professionalism during that period and since his return.