Sign in to follow this  
SJP

Look at my site now

Hello a few months ago i posted a thread on here about my website and that im only 14 and about the fixture list problem, so thank you all for looking at my site and giving me suggestions on how to improve it. Ive had a go of making it better why don''t you have a peek at www.ncfc.co.nr

Thank You

SJP

[quote]Hello a few months ago i posted a thread on here about my website and that im only 14 and about the fixture list problem, so thank you all for looking at my site and giving me suggestions on how to im...[/quote]

SJP: Not bad, not bad mate. As I run my own site (not football related) have you ever tried Bravenet.com for loads of free goodies to enhance your website.

http://www.deejays-stars.com

I''m not sure if you can cut and paste items onto your site like I can (I have a domain name and good ISP which helps) but if you can its brilliant.

Anyway best of luck with it mate

[quote]Hello a few months ago i posted a thread on here about my website and that im only 14 and about the fixture list problem, so thank you all for looking at my site and giving me suggestions on how to im...[/quote]

SJP: Sorry I meant FTP Server, that is. ie. 123-reg.co.uk

1. Are you really "Norwich City''s No.1 Fan Club"?

2. the Flash animation in the middle of your first page.  Slow it down and make the text larger.

Once more before I smack my PC: www.deejay-stars.com

Its working everywhere else.

Help web team!!.

I doubt it Peter ....I put them back on my site after a european court, ruled it was illegal to charge for them.....stella canaries has the article posted.. I have but my site is down at the moment