Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Walsall score predictions.

It''s got 1-1 bore draw written all over it, but I would be pleased with the point considering injuries and Walsall''s being a tad fresher.The Walsall game is where the second half of the season commences - be interesting to see if my ''cracked diamond'' theory comes into play from there on in.

[quote user="Shyster"]It''s got 1-1 bore draw written all over it, but I would be pleased with the point considering injuries and Walsall''s being a tad fresher.The Walsall game is where the second half of the season commences - be interesting to see if my ''cracked diamond'' theory comes into play from there on in.[/quote]your right second half of season kicks off will we fall to bits or continue our good run ? going to say it will like the last game between us at Carrow Road & will be 0-0 bore draw or a 1-0 loss

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Shyster"]It''s got 1-1 bore draw written all over it, but I would be pleased with the point considering injuries and Walsall''s being a tad fresher.The Walsall game is where the second half of the season commences - be interesting to see if my ''cracked diamond'' theory comes into play from there on in.[/quote]your right second half of season kicks off will we fall to bits or continue our good run ? going to say it will like the last game between us at Carrow Road & will be 0-0 bore draw or a 1-0 loss[/quote]

Yes, I know I''m right, but I sincerely hope I''m proved wrong where the ''cracked diamond'' is concerned.It''s up to the Board and Lambert in the January sales as to whether I will be proved right or wrong in the long haul.

1-1DohertyEvidence from our last encounter at Carrow Road obviously indicates that this game will push us dearly upfront if we hope to break Walsall down. By no means could they remotely be described as a good footballing side of course, but they are sturn, and certainly capable of grinding out results when necessary. We are threatening, and on some occasions, an overwhelming force for any defence when going forward. But as has been shown with sides in this league, despite having little ability, they know how to accomodate that threat, and effectively neutralize any threat Martin, Hoolahan or Holt have on goal from time to time, and we''ve certainly been given reason to believe that no team in our recent encounters manage to personify that more than Walsall.However, if Walsall look to play football, regardless of the conditions and the state of the pitch, and open up their play, there is every chance we can win this (and at a canter as well), and that is truly what we''ve got to hope for if we are to come away from this with 3 points in the bag.

Im goin 1-1. Walsall seem to be the most boring team in the league to me. Not particuly bad jus midtable nothingnes and boring

Hoping for a narrow victory, 1-0 or 2-1.

Wallsall will be fresh, not having played Saturday so we may have to settle for a point.

At some point this season we will slip up against one of the so called smaller/unfancied teams. It won''t be Walsall though, City win 2-0.

Walsall 1 - 2 NorwichHolt, Nelson (panic hoof from own penalty box takes a freak deflection)Doc should have given away three penalties but only the Radio Norfolk listeners saw the fouls in question.

Either 2-2 draw or 2-1 win for City.

Walsall are a decent side at this level and will be fresher as they didn''t play Saturday.

Also with Askou, Hughes and Russell possibly out, it''s not going to be easy!