Sign in to follow this  
Lurd

This diamond formation is really struggling in these cold winter months.

And clubs have clearly found how to deal with Hoolahan.. better sell him and go 442 [:$]

[quote user="hogman"]i no a i had a few yesterday but we one again didnt we formation clearly not working[/quote][:^)]

I also think we''re missing a trick by not bringing on Cureton after 60 minutes to give the defenders a different kind of threat to deal with.  I''d play Holt for an hour and then take him off and bring on Curo.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]We definitely need more width, I thought we looked far more dangerous once McNamee came on.[/quote]LMAO, yeah every touch Macnamee had was quality [:P]

[quote user="dickyst220"]Rusty should be partnering Curo, he is wasted in midfield...... & why PL didn''t slip Drury in at centre back is beyond me![/quote]

...and Doherty is still the most natural goal scorer at the club!

[quote user="Larry David"]And clubs have clearly found how to deal with Hoolahan.. better sell him and go 442 [:$]
[/quote]

Hey Larry, did you get your money from Smudger on Boxing Day?

[quote user="book end"]

[quote user="dickyst220"]Rusty should be partnering Curo, he is wasted in midfield...... & why PL didn''t slip Drury in at centre back is beyond me![/quote]

...and Doherty is still the most natural goal scorer at the club!

[/quote]

Yer and why don''t we play Cody in goal? dose PL know what he''s doing

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[quote user="Larry David"]And clubs have clearly found how to deal with Hoolahan.. better sell him and go 442 [:$][/quote]

Hey Larry, did you get your money from Smudger on Boxing Day?

[/quote]No he ignored me when I reposted the thread and given his alleged financial difficulties, I thought better of pushing it. A moral victory though [:D]