Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Slightly OT. last year's leavers

Anyone know how Clingan, Croft and Bell seem to be getting on - or anyone even care? Heard virtually nothing about them since they left. Cov and Derby hardly ''pulling up trees'' are they? As for Fotheringham heard nowt at all apart from pre- season tittle-tattle about Spanish move.

[quote user="sonyc"]Anyone know how Clingan, Croft and Bell seem to be getting on - or anyone even care? Heard virtually nothing about them since they left. Cov and Derby hardly ''pulling up trees'' are they? As for Fotheringham heard nowt at all apart from pre- season tittle-tattle about Spanish move.[/quote]I had pretty much forgot about Bell, till I heard a report today on FiveLive, said that Bell was the main threat for Cov.

[quote user="sonyc"]Anyone know how Clingan, Croft and Bell seem to be getting on - or anyone even care? Heard virtually nothing about them since they left. Cov and Derby hardly ''pulling up trees'' are they? As for Fotheringham heard nowt at all apart from pre- season tittle-tattle about Spanish move.[/quote]I think both Clingan and Croft have been dropped out of their teams at times, although the latter now appears to be in the team more often than not. Occasionally seen Cligan hitting in free kicks on The Football League show, felt he was a very good player for us last season although was prone to some pretty poor performances but then who wasn''t last season?

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="sonyc"]Anyone know how Clingan, Croft and Bell seem to be getting on - or anyone even care? Heard virtually nothing about them since they left. Cov and Derby hardly ''pulling up trees'' are they? As for Fotheringham heard nowt at all apart from pre- season tittle-tattle about Spanish move.[/quote]I think both Clingan and Croft have been dropped out of their teams at times, although the latter now appears to be in the team more often than not. Occasionally seen Cligan hitting in free kicks on The Football League show, felt he was a very good player for us last season although was prone to some pretty poor performances but then who wasn''t last season?[/quote]Clingan broke a metatarsal back in October and hasn''t featured since.

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I couldn''t give a shiny s*ite about players who''ve jumped ship, though I''m not surprised that Derby are strugging if looks good but does little Croft is playing regularly![/quote]

Agreed[Y] The only one that i can think of,that i can give a fig about,is Greeno. (And maybe Bellamy)

Clingan has played 11 matches and was sub today and Croft has played 14 and was sub today. Don''t know how many matches Clingan missed because of the metatarsal, but it doesn''t sound like they have set their respective teams alight!