Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Potential loan signings

As we haven''t got too much cash to spend next month, I think it would be sensible to use up our other loan option.  Any of these take your fancy?

Defenders

• Hoyte (Arsenal youngster)
  • Henchoz (Pretty unrealistic to be honest)
  • Riggott (Think he''s getting a game at Boro though)
  • Richards
  • Davenport

Mid

• Bryan Hughes
  • Djemba- Djemba (Again might be unrealistic)
  • Keiron Richardson (Man Utd prospect)
  • Gary O''Neil
  • Jonnie Jackson

Forwards

• Quincy Owusu Abeyie (Gooners youngster)
  • Les Ferdinand (Sounds crazy but could work!)
  • Euell
  • Duncan Ferguson (See Ferdinand!  Everton will almost certainly buy a striker in the window)
  • Job
  • Nemeth
  • Toderov (Probably injured though!)
  • Ameobi (Unrealistic)
  • Bellion

Any of them?

There is nothing there that would get me excited about us signing.  Euell would be worth a go.  Most of them are has beens or not quites or don''t knows.

DD some strange one''s on there,the only one there I fancy is Euell,but there''s been lots of rumours that he''s on his way here anyway.

I wouldn''t be totally surprised -or disappointed - if we went for Les Ferdinand. Sure he''s getting on, but he had an excellent goalscoring record at Leicester last season (and they struggled as much if not more last season than we have been so far this.)

He scored 12 goals in 29 Premiership games (including sub appearances) for them last season, and all of those goals were from open play. He''s played nearly all his career in the Premier League so he knows what its all about and although he is basically a target man he is still fairly quick as well.

If we could get him on loan or a short term contract until the end of the season he could turn out to be a bargain buy.

DDiM, I think you''ll find that Todorov is out for the season. Your closest to his home club being down there in Pompey at Uni.