Sign in to follow this  
Frankly speaking

Blog Updated - Frankly Speaking - Read it and e-mail Walsall FC with your views!

Am I the only one delighted that we didnt play today?Obviously i feel sorry for the green army that made the trip but replaying this match means that some long term injured players like Askou and Smith? will hopefully have recovered by the next time.We''ll see wycombe off easily.

[quote user="Frankly speaking"]I don''t think we should accept what happened today without complaint.[/quote]

Why are you blaming Walsall? They did all they could, they can''t help the weather.

Yeah, rubbish ground but thats life and where we''re at.

I am blaming Walsall because they failed to prepare thier ground properly. Presumably they just hoped that things would be ok. There were some tarpaulins rolled off the side of the pitch but they were clearly inadequate. The club should either have had adequate covering or prompted an early decision from the ref. There''s no two ways about it, heir conduct as a club was amateurish.

Although I can see the positives of the game being postponed today, I wouldn''t say I was delighted!

Not a word I would use when countless Norwich fans have been put out by a game being postponed 45 minutes before kick off.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Am I the only one delighted that we didnt play today?Obviously i feel sorry for the green army that made the trip but replaying this match means that some long term injured players like Askou and Smith? will hopefully have recovered by the next time.We''ll see wycombe off easily.[/quote]Trust me if you were one of those who travelled to walsall you would definitely not be delighted!

[quote user="seby1991"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Am I the only one delighted that we didnt play today?Obviously i feel sorry for the green army that made the trip but replaying this match means that some long term injured players like Askou and Smith? will hopefully have recovered by the next time.We''ll see wycombe off easily.[/quote]Trust me if you were one of those who travelled to walsall you would definitely not be delighted![/quote]Obviously if i had travelled I''d have been disappointed to say the least.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[:P][quote user="Frankly speaking"]I don''t think we should accept what happened today without complaint.[/quote]

Then email into fl@football-league co uk and be sure to post your original message and the reply.[:|]

[/quote]It''s almost.../almost/ as if you''re trying to helpful.